Windows 10: Purple box that won't go away

Discus and support Purple box that won't go away in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have this purple box in the bottom right of my screen that i can't get rid of. I never enabled it so I have no idea where it came from. Every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GeorgeLyke, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Purple box that won't go away

I have this purple box in the bottom right of my screen that i can't get rid of. I never enabled it so I have no idea where it came from. Every time I restart my computer, it goes away, but when I open any game, it comes back.

Purple box that won't go away 2097f4c7-03f6-45a6-8fa7-34e659ba30cf?upload=true.jpg

:)

GeorgeLyke, Apr 17, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Purple box that won't go away

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Apr 17, 2020
Thema:

Purple box that won't go away

1. Purple box that won't go away - Similar Threads - Purple box won't

2. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  3. OneDrive won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive won't go away: Hey hey!So, I don't like the cloud. I don't want my stuff saved anywhere in the cyberspaces. When I got my compy fixed after my HD bit the dust, upon setting up windows again, I guess I missed the part where it asks you if you want to use OneDrive and stuff started backing...
  4. Random clear box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random clear box that won't go away: A random clear box appeared on my desktop, it won't go away and I can't click anything inside it. I have Windows 11. I posted a picture of it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-clear-box-that-wont-go-away/9342a5b8-9c33-490a-860e-f2396068f626
  5. Random clear box that won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random clear box that won't go away: A random clear box appeared on my desktop, it won't go away and I can't click anything inside it. I have Windows 11. I posted a picture of it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-clear-box-that-wont-go-away/9342a5b8-9c33-490a-860e-f2396068f626
  6. Taskbar won't go away

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar won't go away: Hi, The taskbar pops onscreen when one of the open apps has a notification. This is esp problematic with Slack, for example. Everytime I get a new slack message, the taskbar comes up and won't go away until I click on the Slack icon. This is ridiculously inconvenient when I'm...
  7. Taskbar won't go away!

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar won't go away!: Windows 10 / Version 1903 OS build 18.362.778 (64-bit version) I've been having this problem for a while. The taskbar used to occasionally, randomly and regularly stay at the bottom of the screen. It wouldn't hide itself (as it was set up to do) until I opened the Task...
  8. BIOS won't go away

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BIOS won't go away: Hey all! So I was using my computer like normal, editing some photos in Lightroom on Sunday. Then out of nowhere it shut down and went to what I found out was the American Megatrends BIOS screen. From here I just tried to exit but it didn't work. I tried restarting and...
  9. PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA won't go away: So since about last september I've been getting constant BSODS and they're mostly the same: PAGEFAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA Netwtw06.sys I have Win 10 on a Lenovo IdeaPad 720s. Here's everything I've done: 1. Update all my drivers 2/3. Ran a cfc and chkdsk scans I dont remember...
  10. SmartScreen won't go away

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    SmartScreen won't go away: I've disabled SmartScreen in Edge and Internet Explorer, but it still shows up when I launch games asking me if "Okay" essentially. I want this disabled completely. What do I do?...