Windows 10: Purple-Greyish tint to everything

Discus and support Purple-Greyish tint to everything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10. Everything has this purplish tint to it. I cannot figure out how to fix it. It is as if I'm viewing through a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MelissaHayhurst, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Purple-Greyish tint to everything

I purchased an HP laptop with Windows 10. Everything has this purplish tint to it. I cannot figure out how to fix it. It is as if I'm viewing through a lavender sepia lens effect. I've tried calibrating … I don't know what to do at this point.

:)

MelissaHayhurst, Aug 18, 2020

2. purple tint?

can you tell me that nokia intoduced the solution of purple tint in c7?

Rainbow7---01, Aug 18, 2020
  3. purple tint?

No , there is still purple tint to c7 and n8 . You have to be lucky to get one without it .

Vangelis290189, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Purple-Greyish tint to everything

abhinavsaran, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Purple-Greyish tint to everything

1. Purple-Greyish tint to everything - Similar Threads - Purple Greyish tint

2. Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-have-purple-tint-and-a-blocking-purple/5b56ac74-bc08-4779-be72-526931ddd098
  3. Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help I have purple tint and a blocking purple block that sometimes turns black help i can’t...: HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP IT SUCKS IT SUCKS IT SUCKS PLEASE PLEASE I NEED HELP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-i-have-purple-tint-and-a-blocking-purple/5b56ac74-bc08-4779-be72-526931ddd098
  4. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  5. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  6. my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale

in Windows 10 Customization
    my screen is greyish but it's not grey scale: Ok so basically I was just playing a game and then I hit my keyboard and by mistake with my hand I did a combination that I don't know and what it did was that my screens turned greyish but it's not greyscale...
  7. My camera is very greyish.

My camera is very greyish.: I have just bought a new lenovo computer which runs windows 10. The video colour tried it on Skype and Camera is very grey and dull. What do I do to fix this? [IMG]...
  8. My Videos on web are purple and green tint

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Videos on web are purple and green tint: The issue is persistent. I tried these tips and they help temporarily but did not help for the long run. The issues happen only when the video played above 1080p and above. I have Benq, a 4K monitor. [IMG] I have Radeon Rx 580 and AMD Ryzen 7 3700X and 32GB RAM. I use...
  9. Laptop monitor displays purples with a blue tint

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop monitor displays purples with a blue tint: I have a Dell G3 laptop and the display seems correct for most colors but purples always look too blue. I tried using the color management calibration but the color balance looked fine. I don't understand RGB enough to know which colors to tweak. Any help would be much...
  10. Windows 10 wierd pink tint to everything.

Windows 10 wierd pink tint to everything.: Ok, so recently WIndows 10 has been making red appear pink. I have tried calibrating my display settings but to no avail. I have reinstalled drivers. I have done everything I can find on the question. Although white still appears white things that are red appear to be pink....