Windows 10: purple screen

Discus and support purple screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SiriusChen1, Sep 11, 2019.

1. purple screen

After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ?

P.S. I just updated the latest deriver of NIVDIA, the version 436.30 which was released on 09/10/2019 and it did not help.

:)

SiriusChen1, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Purple screen?

Hi,

I have experienced the same today. At first everything seems to be fine, after 2 hours, half of the screen went purple, when i took it out again one hour later, the whole screen went purple.....

Could you please provide me how to get to Nokia support and how did you fix it at the end? Do I need to do anything to prevent further leaking? Thanks in advance.

Regards

sissi555706, Sep 11, 2019
  4. hash008 Win User

purple screen

Nokia n8 display issue - purple screen

Hello Everyone,

I had the Purple Screen Issue. And I got the confirmation from reliable sources that the issue is with the hardware (Display itself) and not with the software/ firmware.

Resolution: I took the phone to Nokia Care Point and they took only a day to resolve the issue.NCP has changed the display screen. And the new one also have a slight purple tint, but almost 85-90% better than the original one.

Now I can clearly suggest everyone who have Purple tint problem : Take the phone to nearest Nokia Care point and the issue will get resolved.

Most Important Info: It's not a Software/ Firmware Glitch and update will do nothing.

Regards,

hash

hash008, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

purple screen

1. purple screen - Similar Threads - purple screen

2. Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Want my laege purple leaf flowers as deskyop background: i ordered a large purple leaf florwe for my desktop It was pot on desktop then changed i want it back it was ordered through Microsoft thank you janette Rauen...
  3. PC always takes a long time to wake up from sleep; common purple/green screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC always takes a long time to wake up from sleep; common purple/green screen: My computer takes forever to wake up from sleep since I've moved to my new apartment. Shortly after I upgraded my monitor, but the problem didn’t get much better. After it wakes up, it will often not show the login screen, just the background for it. The weird thing is that...
  4. Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple gridlines when playing videos in full screen: I get purple gridlines when I play videos in full screen right after I move my cursor or when subtitle appear in Microsoft apps such as edge and movies and tv app I even tried ACG player but got the same results but this problem goes away when I open the with my NVidia gpu...
  5. Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Change the purple background on Windows 10 Setup / Unattended install?: Hi Everyone, We have built a custom windows 10 setup and would like to change the winpe/purple background for windows 10 so we can tell the difference from our build to a standard build. I've tried replacing the winpe.jpg and setup.bmp and added a winpe.bmp but still no...
  6. Power DVD 19 no longer displays (blank purple screen) after last win 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power DVD 19 no longer displays (blank purple screen) after last win 10 update: Reinstalled and got a small square where key goes and pasted it and could see some of the numbers on the square, but that is all that happened. Before I reinstalled got a message the current install was incompatible. Have contacted Cyberlink, but wondered if anyone else had...
  7. MediaCreationTool stuck on purple screen

MediaCreationTool stuck on purple screen: I'm trying to repair Windows 10 by using MediaCreationTool with a Windows 10 disc in my computer (already am booted into Windows 10). When I run startup.exe from the disc, Windows 10 Set Up launches and I get the message 'A newer version of this tool is available. You must...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Stuck on white dots sometimes purple screen.: So I built a new computer, but the only problem I have is that each time I try to boot up the bootable drive. It gets stuck on a purple screen. Sometimes white dots. I tried almost everything. Please I am open for suggestions. Thank you....
  9. WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE: WINDOWS 10 WHY HAS MY LAPTOP SCREEN GOT A PURPLE HUE HAZE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-why-has-my-laptop-screen-got-a-purple/f50d70cd-99c5-4053-9f87-b6bc829f9a05
  10. Windows 10 install - (USB UEFI) blue/purple screen and won't install

Windows 10 install - (USB UEFI) blue/purple screen and won't install: I've very recently upgraded from an 8 year old pc (self-built) to a brand new rig, I'm unable to install Windows 10 from either DVD or USB (and I've tried creating a USB install from the Media Creation Tool and from Rufus). I put the USB stick in a port, start the PC and I...