Windows 10: Purple screen

Discus and support Purple screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; How do I fix purple screen or do I have to send it to someone and he’ll fix it? submitted by /u/wouldyoumeme [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/wouldyoumeme, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Purple screen

How do I fix purple screen or do I have to send it to someone and he’ll fix it?

submitted by /u/wouldyoumeme
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/wouldyoumeme, Dec 13, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Dec 13, 2020
  3. Purple screen?

Hi,

I have experienced the same today. At first everything seems to be fine, after 2 hours, half of the screen went purple, when i took it out again one hour later, the whole screen went purple.....

Could you please provide me how to get to Nokia support and how did you fix it at the end? Do I need to do anything to prevent further leaking? Thanks in advance.

Regards

sissi555706, Dec 13, 2020
  4. hash008 Win User

Purple screen

Nokia n8 display issue - purple screen

Hello Everyone,

I had the Purple Screen Issue. And I got the confirmation from reliable sources that the issue is with the hardware (Display itself) and not with the software/ firmware.

Resolution: I took the phone to Nokia Care Point and they took only a day to resolve the issue.NCP has changed the display screen. And the new one also have a slight purple tint, but almost 85-90% better than the original one.

Now I can clearly suggest everyone who have Purple tint problem : Take the phone to nearest Nokia Care point and the issue will get resolved.

Most Important Info: It's not a Software/ Firmware Glitch and update will do nothing.

Regards,

hash

hash008, Dec 13, 2020
Thema:

Purple screen

1. Purple screen - Similar Threads - Purple screen

2. Purple screen bug on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple screen bug on windows 11: This display bug occurred when I was using my Lenovo Legion computer operating on Windows 11. I attempted to follow instructions on an old post to no avail, I am requesting immediate aid on this issue...
  3. Purple screen bug on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple screen bug on windows 11: This display bug occurred when I was using my Lenovo Legion computer operating on Windows 11. I attempted to follow instructions on an old post to no avail, I am requesting immediate aid on this issue...
  4. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  5. Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do

Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I do: Hi my screen is showing green with tints of purple what do I, this morning it was fine but now when I got on again it jsut turned purple then green. I didn't drop my pc recently or spill anything on it or put pressure on it. So yea I really need help....
  6. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a half purple screen on my laptop: My hp laptop was connected to the tv through hdmi while I was playing a little game on it, power went off and so did the tv but on my laptop screen it was different. Half of the screen was purple while the other half was normal. I don't know what caused it given that this...
  7. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

I have a half purple screen on my laptop: My hp laptop was connected to the tv through hdmi while I was playing a little game on it, power went off and so did the tv but on my laptop screen it was different. Half of the screen was purple while the other half was normal. I don't know what caused it given that this...
  8. I have a half purple screen on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Uninstalled 360 recap and the screen turns purple

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled 360 recap and the screen turns purple: Uninstalled 360 recap screen turns whole purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-360-recap-and-the-screen-turns-purple/6ccce951-e059-4cc0-9ee3-92de508f61f3
  10. Uninstalled 360 recap and the screen turns purple

Uninstalled 360 recap and the screen turns purple: Uninstalled 360 recap screen turns whole purple https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalled-360-recap-and-the-screen-turns-purple/6ccce951-e059-4cc0-9ee3-92de508f61f3