Windows 10: purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc

Discus and support purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am installing Windows 10 Home on my laptop after a HD crash.Question : what is the purpose / advantage of a ADMINISTRATOR account on my laptop?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kobus_van_rensburg, Jan 25, 2022.

1. purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc

Hi, I am installing Windows 10 Home on my laptop after a HD crash.Question : what is the purpose / advantage of a ADMINISTRATOR account on my laptop? Should I create both my own existing Microsoft account and Adminstrator on the laptop, or only my account?Thank you for your advice.

:)

kobus_van_rensburg, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc

1. purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc - Similar Threads - purpose advantage administrator

2. Not a single account is administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not a single account is administrator.: Hi,I have a windows 10 laptop from dell, Recently while adding a new account to my laptop unfortunately I accidently made my original account an local account and now I have 2 local accounts on my pc. Whenever I ask an app to run as administrator, it shows as shown in the...
  3. Not a single account is administrator.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not a single account is administrator.: Hi,I have a windows 10 laptop from dell, Recently while adding a new account to my laptop unfortunately I accidently made my original account an local account and now I have 2 local accounts on my pc. Whenever I ask an app to run as administrator, it shows as shown in the...
  4. Not a single account is administrator.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc: Hi, I am installing Windows 10 Home on my laptop after a HD crash.Question : what is the purpose / advantage of a ADMINISTRATOR account on my laptop? Should I create both my own existing Microsoft account and Adminstrator on the laptop, or only my account?Thank you for your...
  6. purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purpose / advantage of administrator on single user pc: Hi, I am installing Windows 10 Home on my laptop after a HD crash.Question : what is the purpose / advantage of a ADMINISTRATOR account on my laptop? Should I create both my own existing Microsoft account and Adminstrator on the laptop, or only my account?Thank you for your...
  7. user administrator.

in Windows 10 Customization
    user administrator.: unfortunately I deleted my user administrator account, because I forgot password, then I add another email id then it does not shows the option of family and other users option, so I can't add the new email id as administrator account, when I enter a run command or anything...
  8. Administrative User

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrative User: I am an Administrator and the only user of this windows 10 machine. [ATTACH] However, I get told I am not an administrator by the following message. This is very frustrating Can I fix it? [ATTACH]...
  9. what is purpose of "C:/USERS" folder ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    what is purpose of "C:/USERS" folder ?: My part of it is over 5. Gb. Could it all be deleted? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-purpose-of-cusers-folder/a25b2cad-43a0-487a-86ae-592b4ab5d38c"
  10. How to have two windows accounts connected to a single PC-windows user (for OneDrive purposes).

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to have two windows accounts connected to a single PC-windows user (for OneDrive purposes).: Hey there! Problem: I'm running out of OneDrive storage. Potential solution: I have two Windows accounts. One is the one I connected to my PC- it's what I used to set up Windows 10 on my laptop, and it's the current account that everything on my Windows 10 PC is connected...