Windows 10: Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.

Discus and support Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I use the game bar Windows 10 quite a lot. I also use push to talk all the time. Recently I get a new mouse with 2 extra buttons on the side and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Benjy Philpott, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.

So I use the game bar Windows 10 quite a lot. I also use push to talk all the time. Recently I get a new mouse with 2 extra buttons on the side and it works for everything. I was setting up one of the side buttons for the push to talk on the game bar but when I went to register the key I pressed it and nothing happened, it didn't recognise it at all.

:)

Benjy Philpott, Jun 29, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Push To Talk

Hi,

The hotkeys to turn on/off Push To Talk depend on the app you're using. For better assistance, what app are you using that has Push To Talk (e.g. Skype)?

Considering you're using Skype, please check this article for the list of hotkeys.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Khaotik Win User
    Windows lost mouse extra buttons (Sidewinder X8)

So, today while gaming I noticed my Sidewinder X8 thumb buttons weren't working anymore. Then I double checked in Windows and they didn't work there either, neither did DPI-buttons or the extra "Game"-button the mouse has.

I've tried with 2nd Sidewinder X8 I have to make sure it's not an hardware issue.

Steps taken so far:

- Unplug & plug mouse again

- Uninstall and reinstall Mouse & Keyboard Center

- Manually remove the mouse & drivers from device manager and then reinstall

- Several reboots etc

I'm quite confident it has to be Windows-issue and it's for whatever reason treating my mouse as if it has just 2 buttons + wheel(+wheel button)

Windows Settings still recognizes it's Sidewinder X8, as does Mouse & Keyboard Center

Khaotik, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.

push to talk for nokia 6680

well airtel india supports it. is it possible to talk offline between two push talk phones without any network connection just by using the bluetooth like a walkie talkie ?

i dont know much about push to talk so my question may sound silly. if it is possible can someone direct me the link to download it ? currently the push to talk is not in the available software list in nokia 6680 support

sankaranand---01, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons.

1. Push to talk not working with extra mouse buttons. - Similar Threads - Push talk working

2. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk: I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require me to remap my mouse button and thus ALL of my other PTT mappings?...
  3. Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mapping mouse button 4/5 to game bar push-to-talk: I can do it in Discord. I can do it in TeamSpeak. I can do it in every game I play. But I can't do it in XBOX parties. Has anyone found a way to do this that doesn't require me to remap my mouse button and thus ALL of my other PTT mappings?...
  4. How to enable Push to Talk on Discord

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Push to Talk on Discord: [ATTACH]The Push-to-Talk feature in Discord allows you to create a button by pressing which, your mic will be enabled and you will be able to communicate. This is especially useful if you live in an area with a ton of background noises, so, basically for each one of us. In...
  5. Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons: Hi! I have a "Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000" and I need to reasign the buttons on the sides; so I don´t know how to do it. Please help, JoseDanyR...
  6. Push to talk causes stutter in Steam games

Push to talk causes stutter in Steam games: Posted this in several forums but seems that nobody else is having this issue. My last hope. *Smile I would be grateful if somebody else can confirm the same behaviour in regards to how Steam games access the microphone on Windows 10. The following is how Steam works for...
  7. Xbox party chat push to talk not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox party chat push to talk not working: I wanted to use push to talk but when I'm ingame it doesn't register that I'm pressing the button or just keeps my mic on submitted by /u/myshui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ezh16z/xbox_party_chat_push_to_talk_not_working/
  8. Windows lost mouse extra buttons (Sidewinder X8)

Windows lost mouse extra buttons (Sidewinder X8): So, today while gaming I noticed my Sidewinder X8 thumb buttons weren't working anymore. Then I double checked in Windows and they didn't work there either, neither did DPI-buttons or the extra "Game"-button the mouse has. I've tried with 2nd Sidewinder X8 I have to make...
  9. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Support
    Push button reset: Push button reset partition was just found on my win10 pro machine. google search revealed it was seemly an updated version of a restore point. it takes up 4.2 gigs of the 16 gig partition. Instructions in its use are sadly lacking. Anyone have any experience with this ? 130022
  10. Push button reset

in Windows 10 Customization
    Push button reset: Hello, I'm working for a project where we want to customize Win10 and retain the customization after a Push Button Reset. I was able to create a ppkg package with scanstate to retain apps. We would like to find a way to retain some user settings as well like favorites and...