Windows 10: Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized

Discus and support Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded the Pushbullet for Win 10 desktop but when I start it, it will only open in a small window. I would like it to open maximized or at least... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CChamp, Aug 1, 2020.

1. CChamp Win User

Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized

I downloaded the Pushbullet for Win 10 desktop but when I start it, it will only open in a small window. I would like it to open maximized or at least to the size that I set it. I have tried maximizing it and then closing it while holding Ctrl, I have gone into the app icon - properties and changing the startup to maximized and it still starts up small. Anyone have any more ideas? Thanks in advance

Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized [​IMG]

:)

CChamp, Aug 1, 2020

2. Pushbullet can not access the Contacts on my phone

Pushbullet allows me to type text on my desktop keyboard for sending SMS through the phone. The only contacts that Pushbullet prompts when i write a new message, are a couple of carrier utility numbers. I have tried importing contacts between phone and
    SIM card, but there is a failure : 'can not find vcard'. Pushbullet has not replied to my various webmail and email attempts to ask them.

JosephPHILIPPA, Aug 1, 2020
  3. How to remove PC SPEED MAXIMIZER ?

Follow the instructions here.
    Remove PC Speed Maximizer (Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or cannot be removed there, skip to the next step. HitmanPro may not be needed.

Bruce Hagen, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized

Unable to maximize a window after upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10

Hi Mark,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you're facing issue in Maximizing the Windows. Suggest you try the below mentioned steps to fix any issue with system files, when you access the desktop screen:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task Manager.

• Click File > Run New Task

• Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”

• Type CMD

• Type or copy/paste the following commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannnow
    Reboot the system and check if it helps.

Hope this will address your query.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized

1. Pushbullet Desktop Not Maximized - Similar Threads - Pushbullet Desktop Maximized

2. Maximized window does not used all desktop space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximized window does not used all desktop space.: When any window is there is a big gap between the task bar and the opened application. This happen with all windows. It seems the issue occurs when the PC gets back from sleep mode....
  3. Maximized window does not used all desktop space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Maximized window does not used all desktop space.: When any window is there is a big gap between the task bar and the opened application. This happen with all windows. It seems the issue occurs when the PC gets back from sleep mode....
  4. Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Code to categorically end PushBullet Background Processes in Task Manager.: My routine for automatically opening PushBullet on Windows boot often works and often does not. When it does not work, the thrice repeated <<taskkill /IM pushbullet.exe /f>> does NOT succeed in ending all three Background Process entries in Task Manager. If I manually end the...
  5. How do I stop Desktop maximize?

How do I stop Desktop maximize?: I've had a computer disaster and had to start over with a new computer and a new installation of Windows 10, so I've lost a lot of personalization. Specifically, I'm finding that when I move a window on the desktop anywhere in the vicinity of a screen edge, the window...
  6. Option to maximize window to new virtual desktop

Option to maximize window to new virtual desktop: Option to maximize a window to a new virtual desktop One feature request I have is to maximize a window and have it sent to a new virtual desktop. Once that window is closed the virtual desktop is destroyed. This could be implemented with two features: 1 Add an option...
  7. desktop shortcut in maximize

desktop shortcut in maximize: How do I open the desktop shortcuts in maximize? I have gone to shortcut properties and there are no sizing options. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-shortcut-in-maximize/f6183bce-b422-4214-8829-9e45f3c5fbcf
  8. Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone app or best alternative to Pushbullet: Hi, I've followed all the troubleshooting instructions from the Your Phone app trying to grant permission for PC and phone to access\exchange data, but nothing works. It just times out and asks me to resend. If I go to "get help" on the phone app, it leads me to download...
  9. Desktop is covered by the taskbar when Windows is maximized

Desktop is covered by the taskbar when Windows is maximized: When I maximize Windows, I see the bottom scroll bar behind the task bar. I haven’t had this issue before. I’d like to have the desktop not covered by the taskbar...
  10. all windows open maximized and where is my desktop?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    all windows open maximized and where is my desktop?: In the past few days, there must have been an update. 1. All of my windows open maximized, even the calculator, so I can't look at several, like the calculator, my bank statement (in Edge), and an Excel file. I can't grab the bar at the top of the windows, and there...