Windows 10: Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

Discus and support Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Redmaxs, Feb 12, 2024.

1. Redmaxs Win User

Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them to be as "Large Icons", and it is extremely annoying and slow, having to enter EACH one of them to change. Is there any way to simplify this?They are like this:I want this:

:)

Redmaxs, Feb 12, 2024

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Feb 12, 2024
  3. I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they revert to list view when I open in my music.

I want my subfolders to show up as large icons, every time I reopen a sub folder it is a list. Windows 10 did no problem, Win 11 doesn't

overdone55, Feb 12, 2024
  4. wolf2009 Win User

How to make vista display same icon size for all opened folders in explorer ?

i dont think this answers the question , how do i make all icons in all folders appear "Large Icons" .

thx tho .

wolf2009, Feb 12, 2024
Thema:

1. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons - Similar Threads - Put Sub Folders

2. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons: I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them to be as "Large Icons", and it is extremely annoying and slow, having to enter EACH one of them to change. Is there any way...
  3. Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Put All Sub-Folders in Large Icons: I have this situation. I have a file folder that has many subfolders, and they are all in the "Details" organization/view mode. But I want all of them to be as "Large Icons", and it is extremely annoying and slow, having to enter EACH one of them to change. Is there any way...
  4. I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...: I want my subfolders to show up as large icons, every time I reopen a sub folder it is a list. Windows 10 did no problem, Win 11 doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-get-all-the-sub-folders-of-my-music/034ca3ac-5d95-45ef-816d-dd9ef52c5aa5
  5. I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...

I am trying to get all the sub folders of my music folder, to show as large icons , they...: I want my subfolders to show up as large icons, every time I reopen a sub folder it is a list. Windows 10 did no problem, Win 11 doesn't https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-get-all-the-sub-folders-of-my-music/034ca3ac-5d95-45ef-816d-dd9ef52c5aa5
  6. How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...: I have an external drive folder of pictures and videos set in Windows Explorer to be in Extra Large view, but sub-folders are in Details view. Rather than clicking into each sub-folder some go many levels deep and choosing this for each one, I want all of them to be in that...
  7. How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...

How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...: I have an external drive folder of pictures and videos set in Windows Explorer to be in Extra Large view, but sub-folders are in Details view. Rather than clicking into each sub-folder some go many levels deep and choosing this for each one, I want all of them to be in that...
  8. How to have folder and all sub-folders be in view Extra Large icons in Windows 10 Explorer...

9. Apply View Format to all Sub-folders

Apply View Format to all Sub-folders: I'm trying to set all of the sub-folders that roll up to a particular folder have Details as their View format. This used to be easy to do, just go into View-Options, but now it seems like you can only cascade by file type, which is... less than useful.Is there a way I can...
  10. wondershare526 folder and all its sub files

wondershare526 folder and all its sub files: why i am not allowed to delete the wondershare526 folder in the registry? i have deleted all other wondershare files from the registry. please help clarify, thank you....