Windows 10: Put Calendar on Desktop

Discus and support Put Calendar on Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Lady Blue #s, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Put Calendar on Desktop

Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick.

:)

Lady Blue #s, Apr 18, 2019
  2. MBTG_1946 Win User

calendar on desktop?

I want to display the calendar on my desktop like in Windows 7, but I can't find the gadgets icon. How do I get to gadgets -- step by step?

MBTG_1946, Apr 18, 2019
  3. windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, Apr 18, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Put Calendar on Desktop

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Put Calendar on Desktop :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Put Calendar on Desktop

1. Put Calendar on Desktop - Similar Threads - Put Calendar Desktop

2. calendar widget for desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    calendar widget for desktop: As the title says, is there any way I can show my day's or week's schedule from either google calendar or outlook calendar on my windows 10 desktop? submitted by /u/saifprints [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kregkz/calendar_widget_for_desktop/
  3. Family Calendar on desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family Calendar on desktop: Hi! I have a family and family calendar set up. The Family Calendar is available when using outlook live online. It comes up under "Groups > Your Family". However, it has disappeared from the Calendar App and Outlook app in Windows 10 on the desktop. I tried to add a new...
  4. putting apps icnons on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    putting apps icnons on desktop: how do I put an app on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/putting-apps-icnons-on-desktop/1c937c0d-c2db-4979-b398-b7edc585150e
  5. add a calendar to desktop

add a calendar to desktop: add a calendar to desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-a-calendar-to-desktop/b96a980c-d043-4515-9c88-0319329f18f9
  6. Calendar doesn't put events on correct date

Calendar doesn't put events on correct date: Hi, When i use the windows built in calendar and create an event the calendar automatically move the event 1 day earlier, however the same event when viewed in the outlook calendar is on the correct day. this only happens if an event is created in the windows calendar. if i...
  7. google calendar on desktop

google calendar on desktop: How do I get google calendar on my desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-calendar-on-desktop/033ea8f6-e3c7-49ba-86b6-9975be15a7e8
  8. Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with toolbar calendar not putting events from my Google Calendar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NeoLiberaI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dyr9iw/help_with_toolbar_calendar_not_putting_events/
  9. Transparent Calendar on Desktop

Transparent Calendar on Desktop: I have a transparent 4 month calendar displaying on my desktop (which displays random current dates). It does NOT display appointments or events.. It is ONLY a calendar. I don't think it is associated with office 2014, but I don't know. I had webshots installed but have...
  10. Put image on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Put image on desktop: I'd like to place an image on the desktop. Not an Icon, not the background, just an image. Like a gadget but inactive. Maybe in a window if the window has no header or borders. Oversized icon? 77984

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show calendar on desktop

2. put calendar on desktop

3. show calendar on desktop windows 10

4. windows 10 calendar on desktop,
  5. set calendar as background on desktop windows 10,
  6. calendar on desktop windows 10,
  7. cartoon desktop wallpaper,
  8. display calendar on desktop windows 10,
  9. display cALENDER on desktop windows 10,
  10. calendar in desktop windows 10,
  11. win 10 backgrounds calendar,