Windows 10: Put it back the way it was

Discus and support Put it back the way it was in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't like the new way it does not work for me so put mine back. If I wanted to change I would have clicked on the stupid ad you kept putting up But!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by colinswain1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Put it back the way it was

I don't like the new way it does not work for me so put mine back. If I wanted to change I would have clicked on the stupid ad you kept putting up But! i didn't did I. You had no right to change my page after all it's my account "YES" so put it back NOW......

:)

colinswain1, Aug 21, 2020
  2. xubidoo Win User

Memory Upgrade, what fits my goal ?

id suggest a new PSU is 1st on the list ,no way a 300w PSU is going to run those specs.

xubidoo, Aug 21, 2020
  3. NOPD Win User
    Programs Missing From Control Panel List

I was able to get rid of XNVIEW by downloading it and using it's own uninstaller.
    Have tried method suggested by Pyramid 10 with photoscape without success.
    Can't figure out how to do what is asked.

Your next suggestion?

4. Mussels Win User

Put it back the way it was

The P35 Chipset Club

double post (sorry) but another good way is to sort it by FSB, so that people can look to the top of the list to see the best OC'er in each category.

possibly sort it out by core type as well?

Kentsfield (B-3 stepping)
    Kentsfield (g0 stepping)
    Conroe
    Conroe 1333 FSB (e6x50 line)
    Allendale (2M 800FSB)

its an idea, but the list is somewhat short at the moment so it may be pointless til it gets bigger.

Mussels, Aug 21, 2020
Thema:

Put it back the way it was

1. Put it back the way it was - Similar Threads - Put was

2. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  3. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time: Hi, I'm yourfur7,I recently bought an ONN™ Flash Drive or USB, and although it's made to hold something like 12GB, u can only upload a max of 4GB at a time.I know there is a way to bypass this, but I lost the Manuel on how to do so, please let me know how u can do this, as I...
  4. ONN™ flash drive put more than 4GB at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk: I want to put a text file, say PleaseReadMeFirst.txt in the Windows Recovery USB disk that I have created for Windows 11. This file will have some basic info that I need to identify like what is this USB stick for, when it was created, what was the version of Windows 11 under...
  6. Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk

Can a text file be put in a USB Windows Recovery Disk: I want to put a text file, say PleaseReadMeFirst.txt in the Windows Recovery USB disk that I have created for Windows 11. This file will have some basic info that I need to identify like what is this USB stick for, when it was created, what was the version of Windows 11 under...
  7. My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...: Whenever I play a game that has better graphics than GTA 5 on low graphics, my computer screen turns a random color and brings me to the startup screen. The last time it did this which was not too long ago, my screen turned light pink. It's turned red, blue, black, white, and...
  8. My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...

My PC screen turns a random color then I get put back to the startup screen whenever I play...: Whenever I play a game that has better graphics than GTA 5 on low graphics, my computer screen turns a random color and brings me to the startup screen. The last time it did this which was not too long ago, my screen turned light pink. It's turned red, blue, black, white, and...
  9. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...
  10. can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop

can i put an app for Xfinity streaming from playstore on a windows !0 laptop: my tv died. xfinity told me to download their streamng app from google play though i told him it was a laptopWill that app be compatible with my laptop which is windows 10. I thought google play apps are for android only.Thanks...