Windows 10: Put the wrong email ⁰P

Discus and support Put the wrong email ⁰P in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I did a factory reset on my computer and when inwas setting it up, I forgot a letter in my email. Is there a way were I can reset it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HaleyF1, Nov 17, 2019.

1. HaleyF1 Win User

Put the wrong email ⁰P

So I did a factory reset on my computer and when inwas setting it up, I forgot a letter in my email. Is there a way were I can reset it.

:)

HaleyF1, Nov 17, 2019

2. email attachments

Hello Allan,

To attach a document file on an email, you can follow the step given below:

For Windows 10 Mobile:

• Launch to File Explorer app.
    • Press and hold the file that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select Outlook Mail on the suggested applications.

For Windows Phone 8.1:

• Download and install
      Files
      app.
    • Launch Files app.
    • Tap and hold the document that you need to attach on the email, and select
      button.
    • Select the Mail app on the suggested applications.

Feel free to post back if you have other queries.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Nov 17, 2019
  3. davidhk Win User
    Email contacts missing

1. If you open Mail app and click the + sign for New mail > type first couple of letters of a contact name > will a list of suggested names appear ?

2. Go to All apps > scroll to P > click People. Is the contact list there ?

davidhk, Nov 17, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Put the wrong email ⁰P

Brink, Nov 17, 2019
Thema:

Put the wrong email ⁰P

1. Put the wrong email ⁰P - Similar Threads - Put wrong email

2. Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wrong Email: I just changed my old email to my new email. My new email is not the primary email and I have deleted the old email from my Microsoft account. But when I click like Microsoft account it still shows my old email same with word things like that. However, on my computer, it says...
  3. Wrong Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong Email: I just changed my old email to my new email. My new email is not the primary email and I have deleted the old email from my Microsoft account. But when I click like Microsoft account it still shows my old email same with word things like that. However, on my computer, it says...
  4. Wrong Email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Wrong Email Address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wrong Email Address: M/Soft is telling me I need a fix to the system. When I try to accept it, M/Soft tells me they sent an email to *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. There is no such email address or company that I know of. I need M/Soft to use the correct email address. Please help....
  6. Wrong email

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrong email: When i made a account I made mistake on one of the letters,I made one a c insteade of a s. Now when getting sent a code I can't get it. Is ther a way to change to the correct letter in the email?...
  7. P@P Networking

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    P@P Networking: I have been trying to set up a P2P network for a local area network so that files can be shared internally through Ethernet connections. When I completed the upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, I lost all of my network settings. Please help. I cannot scan or share...
  8. Put in the Wrong email when I bought something

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Put in the Wrong email when I bought something: I bought windows 10 for my pc but when i had to put in the email to get the product key i put in an a accidental letter that wasnt suppose to be there and now i bought it with no recepit only that it got charged to my account. I have no idea what I should do....
  9. wrong email.

in Windows 10 Customization
    wrong email.: apparently I put thr wrong email in win I set up my computer or mic account and I cant get any help with fixing it .its what even shows on my laptop I don't understand why I cant get any help with this...
  10. Wrong email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wrong email: Hello , when I was setting up my new laptop I created my administrator account with a wrong email ... what can I do to change it to the right email ? Thank you . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-email/7d33dc50-ef16-4c01-8200-f5208e697021"