Windows 10: puting two different photos on one page

Discus and support puting two different photos on one page in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I printed one photo and then turned photo paper up the other way with photo first printed at the top and then printed second photo then bingo two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by johnhaynes4, Dec 4, 2018.

1. puting two different photos on one page

I printed one photo and then turned photo paper up the other way with photo first printed at the top and then printed second photo then bingo two different photos and no wasted photo paper.

:)

johnhaynes4, Dec 4, 2018
  2. kormath Win User

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done puting two different photos on one page :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Dec 4, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Multiple Photos

We suggest that you follow the steps below to delete the photo through Photos app:

• If you’re looking at your list of photos in Photos app, select the photos by clicking on checkbox on the photos you want to delete. Click
      Delete icon at the bottom right corner to delete.
    • If you open a photo, Tap or press Delete
      key from keyboard.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Dec 4, 2018
  4. puting two different photos on one page

Change " edge" to different home page

When i close it out it goes back to the 2nd pic !!
    puting two different photos on one page [​IMG]

puting two different photos on one page [​IMG]

rhondahartjohns, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

puting two different photos on one page

1. puting two different photos on one page - Similar Threads - puting different photos

2. Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?: I'm trying to import photos from my iPhone to Windows 11. Sometimes, I get an import screen that organizes the photos by month, and has an option to "import" the photos. Other times, I get an import screen that doesn't organize the photos at all, and has a "move/copy" option,...
  3. Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two different vesions of Photos? Maybe ClipChamp?: I'm trying to import photos from my iPhone to Windows 11. Sometimes, I get an import screen that organizes the photos by month, and has an option to "import" the photos. Other times, I get an import screen that doesn't organize the photos at all, and has a "move/copy" option,...
  4. Two Different BOSD in one day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Two Different BOSD in one day: Recently I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard and chipset while keeping the same BOOT Drive and two blue screens of death appear not as often but now these two appeared at once the same day. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exeSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  5. Two Different BOSD in one day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Two Different BOSD in one day: Recently I upgraded my PC with a new motherboard and chipset while keeping the same BOOT Drive and two blue screens of death appear not as often but now these two appeared at once the same day. KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED ntoskrnl.exeSYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED...
  6. Two Different BOSD in one day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    One Microsoft Account, two PCs and two different licences.: Hello guys. Please help me with a guidance, how to properly do such process: Conditions: I got my Microsoft Account, with one desktop device on it main PC and a Windows Home LicenseOEM. I am buying a new PC for my second location in my country. I do not want to make...
  8. how do you print several different photos on one page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do you print several different photos on one page: how do you print several different photos on one page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-print-several-different-photos-on-one/ba123843-e9c8-4774-928a-c02786bb5056
  9. Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two laptops, one onedrive account but different path-name on the two different laptops: Laptop one: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt Laptop two: C:\Nyvoll Consult as\Nyvoll Consult as\Prosjekt - Bygg Prosjekt I use my laptops as a professional, and a lot of files are linked together. But with different paths, this is a problem. How to fix?...
  10. PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINTING ON ONE PAGE VS TWO PAGES: I'm trying to print a document on one page vs two pages. I know in window 7 in preview mode you can select the size of the print so that you can fit a two page document on one page. But I don't see that option in window 10. Don't know if an window problem or a printer issue....