Windows 10: PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST

Discus and support PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I know how to put a message sender into the Safe Senders list - one at a time, which is tedious . How can I send several selected message senders to... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by [Rico Fernandez], Sep 18, 2019.

1. PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST

I know how to put a message sender into the Safe Senders list - one at a time, which is tedious .

How can I send several selected message senders to the Safe Senders list. - in Outlook for Windows?

:)

[Rico Fernandez], Sep 18, 2019

2. Safe Senders List

Hello AishaJimenez,

I am Luis, Windows expert here to help you

check this article about Add recipients of my email messages to the Safe Senders List, also check img attached

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-re...

best regards

PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST 36dc2a58-238e-41b2-b44e-c8d767e61ee4?upload=true.png

Luis Mahiquez, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Safe Senders List

Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email
    settings? This is frustrating. When I click on the settings icon in outlook, what do I click on next to access safe senders list?

AishaJimenez, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Arfermo1 Win User

PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST

WLM Safe senders list

I use WLM and have a security setting that supposedly only allows emails from my Safe Senders List. But it isn't working properly because emails from a couple of US websites that are not listed in my Safe Senders List are still able to have their email
    downloaded - eg L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and
    L: *** Email address is removed for privacy *** are 3 of the in the last 2 days. . I don't open them and just delete them but how do I stop them by-passing my settings please?

Arfermo1, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST

1. PUTTING A BATCH OF SELECTED MESSAGES INTO THE SAFE SENDERS LIST - Similar Threads - PUTTING BATCH SELECTED

2. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  3. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    find safe senders list: safe senders list - find https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/find-safe-senders-list/4ede8ccb-c794-4c5e-bc67-892c6a5651dc
  4. find safe senders list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. add a sender to safe

add a sender to safe: Hello .I would ask you if there a way to permently add a sender to safe list via windows mail and calendar app.I know how to do it with outlook.com but i don;t find any option at windows mail app.Everytime when i receive a mail of a...
  6. Blocked senders list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Blocked senders list: I think I may have blocked a sender in error. Where is the blocked senders list, and how can I unblock if an error has been made? Thanks for your help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-senders-list/7383c35a-b0e8-4bd3-8513-270adf4ac6b9
  7. Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list

Windows 10 Mail native application - safe Senders list: Hello, I have updated my safe senders list on outlook.com, but the native app in Windows 10 ignores settings on outlook.com. Those safe senders I added online outlook.com disappear by the next day. Questions: 1 Do outlook.com & the native Windows not share the same...
  8. Safe Senders List

Safe Senders List: Can someone please tell me how to add emails to the safe sender's list? Im using Windows 10Pro and every single instructions (even on the Microsoft website) that I us, I am not able to follow. I can open my junk email but how do I get to the junk email settings? This is...
  9. Blocked Senders List

Blocked Senders List: Old versions of Windows made it very easy to erase the blocked senders list. With Windows 10, I find all kinds of instructions that involved editing the registry. I am using Outlook.com for mail. One piece of advice is to find Windows Mail in the registry. I follow...
  10. How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?

in Browsers and Email
    How do I view 'Blocked sender' and 'Safe sender' List - Outlook.com?: Background - Like a lot of people on here I have had/still having my share of junk emails. I have played around with 'Filters' until I'm blue in the face, and still they get through. The latest 'beta' version of Outlook.com comes with a handy 'Block' button in the 'junk...