Windows 10: Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10

Discus and support Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I make a picture my desktop? Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelWright666, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10

How do I make a picture my desktop? Windows 10

:)

MichaelWright666, Dec 5, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 5, 2018
  3. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Dec 5, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10

1. Putting anything I want on desktop, windows 10 - Similar Threads - Putting anything desktop

2. I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...: I have tried looking for the update but I can't find it anywhere. I have tried restarting as well but it won't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-download-anything-from-the/b8921686-dea1-4346-9fc0-053b1393f80a
  3. I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't seem to download anything from the microsoft store. Whenever I put anything to...: I have tried looking for the update but I can't find it anywhere. I have tried restarting as well but it won't help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-seem-to-download-anything-from-the/b8921686-dea1-4346-9fc0-053b1393f80a
  4. I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can’t interact with anything on the desktop.: I accidentally unzipped a big file straight to my desktop so i used ctrl-z. Since then the task bar and desktop restart every time i click them, but other programs that are on work perfectly fine. At the bottom of task manager, Windows explorer is using 11% cpu and i can’t...
  5. Windows update always puts things on the desktop I do not want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update always puts things on the desktop I do not want: Well...once again Microsoft has decided that they, not me - not the user, not the customer - chooses what is shown on the desktop and taskbar. Every time Windows 10 does an update and there apparently is not way to stop the updates from auto installing and changing everything...
  6. Put Calendar on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Put Calendar on Desktop: Is there a way to put a calendar on my desktop? The instructions I followed did not really do the trick. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/put-calendar-on-desktop/bed9b3ca-1460-427d-a805-4335ec7860c3
  7. Windows 10 desktop icons won't stay put

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 desktop icons won't stay put: How do I get my desktop icons to stay put in Windows 10. Yes, I have already tried the usual fixes for this issue so please don't suggest to "Refresh", etc. I am on my third surface book, my other two did not have this issue. Thanks for any help you can give....
  8. Put Windows 10 File Explorer on the Desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Put Windows 10 File Explorer on the Desktop: When I open This Computer I only see 4 stock folders for Pictures Video etc. I am a Windows 7 user and am having trouble getting to my own Program, Programs x86 folders. Where is all this and why is it an obscrure practice to get a shortcut made to the desktop? BTW I tried a...
  9. I want to put six partions into one

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I want to put six partions into one: Hi Some how my son's laptop has 6 partions (3 unallowcated) when there should only be the 3 original ones. Is there any cause for concern or should I just leave them as they are. Thanks. Fabian .*Huh 92684
  10. Put image on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Put image on desktop: I'd like to place an image on the desktop. Not an Icon, not the background, just an image. Like a gadget but inactive. Maybe in a window if the window has no header or borders. Oversized icon? 77984