Windows 10: Putting Apps on the Task Bar.

Discus and support Putting Apps on the Task Bar. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I need to be to use Word, by clicking it when it is on the Task Bar, is there an easy way to put the Word App, on to the Task bar, please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Judda12, Feb 8, 2020.

1. Judda12 Win User

Putting Apps on the Task Bar.

Hello, I need to be to use Word, by clicking it when it is on the Task Bar, is there an easy way to put the Word App, on to the Task bar, please.

:)

Judda12, Feb 8, 2020

2. The Win 10 app that MS put on my Task Bar

The Win 10 app that MS put on my Task Bar to get the upgrade will not read my new video card. It still lists the old card that wasn't compatible. I've chatted with help 2 times, with no success. I need to get rid of the old app and get a new app but I
    don't know how

GailShelby, Feb 8, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Feb 8, 2020
  4. Putting Apps on the Task Bar.

Unable to hide Task bar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to hide Task bar. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

a. Right click on the Task bar.

b. Click on Properties.

c. Put a check mark next to ‘Auto-hide’ the task bar.

d. Click on Apply and OK.

If the issue persists try the below steps to restart the Windows Explorer and check if that helps.

Step 1: Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys to open Task Manager

Step 2: Click on
    More details.

Step 3: Under the Processes tab, right-click on Windows Explorer entry and then click Restart.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 8, 2020
Thema:

Putting Apps on the Task Bar.

1. Putting Apps on the Task Bar. - Similar Threads - Putting Apps Task

2. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  3. App Task Bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App Task Bar: At work, I am able to shrink multi-open apps from the top to bottom taskbar and then grab them as I need. I can't figure out how to do this on my laptop or if it's even an option. I hope that makes sense. I'm only a middle-of-the-road user and some of these settings and how...
  4. Task Bar Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  5. Task Bar Apps

Task Bar Apps: In Windows 11 environment the apps Start and search do not function well. Clicking the start search window will open and flicker like anything.Any Help in this regard ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-apps/bfa9f6eb-54cd-4d97-99fd-0a57288cb9f1
  6. Update put the weather report on Task Bar!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update put the weather report on Task Bar!: Update the computer and Windows though it'd be cute and put a weather report on the Task Bar. Only way I could get that off the task Bar was to remove edgy which also got installed without my approval. Only way I could get that weather report to delete was to apply Revo...
  7. How can I put mmsys.cpl on the task bar?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How can I put mmsys.cpl on the task bar?: I have asked here how I can set HDMI to drive audio always but was offered no solution. I have asked here how I can set laptop audio to be driven always but was offered no solution. To clarify: I want all audio outputs to be driven at all times. I now ask for a simple...
  8. How to put date on Task Bar?

How to put date on Task Bar?: Ever since using Windows I've had the date on the task bar. I can't seem to find the setting for this. Does anyone know? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-task-bar/56cdfce3-230e-40d2-85ba-d89525e9b95f
  9. Unable to put Edge on task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to put Edge on task bar: This issue has been going on for weeks. I have previously posted this question and have received many replies- none of which has worked. No matter how I try, I am unable to pin Edge to the task bar. I have tried from every place Edge appears- start menu, apps list etc, When I...
  10. how put the clock on task bar in windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how put the clock on task bar in windows 10?: how put the clock on taskbar in windows 10? ***Moved to Windows 10 forum from Windows 7*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-put-the-clock-on-task-bar-in-windows-10/5d85a58a-37ee-4b31-8216-ddc87d5ce48b