Windows 10: Putting date in footer of a word document

Discus and support Putting date in footer of a word document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I put the current date print out in the footer of a word document.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Edward AMiller, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Putting date in footer of a word document

How do I put the current date print out in the footer of a word document.

:)

Edward AMiller, Sep 5, 2019

2. 9300: Header/Footer not on WORD documents

I have a number of WORD documents that I transfer from my PC to my 9300. These documents have both Headers and Footers when I view them on my PC, but once they are on my 9300, the Headers and Footers are removed. How can I get my files from my PC to my
    9300 and keep the Headers and Footers in tacked?

billylove1000, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Word document, the footer has a thick black line above the footer text

Original title: Play Text Footer

I've written a long document in Word and the Header is ok but the footer has a thick black line above the footer text and I cannot find out how to remove it! Help please urgent!

SarahSSS888, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Putting date in footer of a word document

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

The Options selection on the bottom of the left side list:

Putting date in footer of a word document [​IMG]

Wiley Coyote, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Putting date in footer of a word document

1. Putting date in footer of a word document - Similar Threads - Putting date footer

2. How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10: How to put date on all printed documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-all-documents-printed-in/3a80f9a4-8054-454b-be10-4da5336c0199
  3. How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to put date on all documents printed in Windows 10: How to put date on all printed documents? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-date-on-all-documents-printed-in/3a80f9a4-8054-454b-be10-4da5336c0199
  4. Word Document Creation Date Changing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Document Creation Date Changing: Hello, My OS is Windows 10 and my concern has to do with Word.When I access a previous Word document and edit the document, the creation date of the document gets updated to the date I accessed the document.For example, I created my document on August 11, 2022. I accessed it...
  5. Word Document Creation Date Changing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Document Creation Date Changing: Hello, My OS is Windows 10 and my concern has to do with Word.When I access a previous Word document and edit the document, the creation date of the document gets updated to the date I accessed the document.For example, I created my document on August 11, 2022. I accessed it...
  6. Word Document Creation Date Changing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. insert date & time in header-footer with window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    insert date & time in header-footer with window 10: how to insert both date & time in header-footer with window 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-date-time-in-header-footer-with-window-10/fc51a8ac-2357-4549-aeca-4840d57c662e
  8. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...
  9. Word 365 strange lines in header and footer

Word 365 strange lines in header and footer: Hi, Strangely today I have opened word 365 and its now displaying what I can only assume are page line markers however I cannot find the option to remove them (located on either side of the header and footer) Does anyone know how to remove them? While not in itself a...
  10. Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document

Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document: Word 2016 is not using the up to date word document. When I go to save after opening up a brand new word doc. It tells me it will be updated to the latest word doc. I am using Office 2016 Pro on Windows 10 64bit HP laptop. Any advice would be welcome. Thank you in advance....