Windows 10: Puzzle Games Freezing

Discus and support Puzzle Games Freezing in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; why do the puzzles keep freezing it happens to the daily ones and also the one i have bought, its been going on for weeks and i noticed one comment... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JeanM11, Sep 20, 2019.

1. JeanM11 Win User

Puzzle Games Freezing

why do the puzzles keep freezing it happens to the daily ones and also the one i have bought, its been going on for weeks and i noticed one comment where you said it would be put right that too was weeks ago, when are these puzzles going to be put right. Ean

:)

JeanM11, Sep 20, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Puzzle Games Freezing

When I updated to windows 10 my old 101 puzzle and logic games are not working

Hello,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you installed these games on your Computer? Is it through CD/DVD or Windows Store?
    • When you say, "old 101 puzzle" are you referring to Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles?

As you have already tried different troubleshooting steps with no avail, I suggest you to contact the game manufacturer regarding this matter for assistance and check if this helps.

Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Puzzle Games Freezing

1. Puzzle Games Freezing - Similar Threads - Puzzle Games Freezing

2. Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft "classic" jigsaw puzzles game: I've been playing the Microsoft jigsaw puzzle game for months now and keep having the same issues. I do not care for the daily puzzles. I like the "classic" style where you earn gold and "buy" puzzle packs to play. I find it very relaxing, which I need.I keep having the same...
  3. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  4. Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle

Casual games Jigsaw Puzzle: I have been online with technical support all week trying to resolve the Jigsaw puzzle issue of not loading. I sign into Xbox and the puzzle, which was downloaded and started, does not appear. Three technicians corrected it, the last one promising that it was resolved, it's...
  5. jigsaw puzzle freeze

jigsaw puzzle freeze: why does game freeze everytime you join a piece 2 seconds later you can then add a puzzle piece same problem goes on for whole game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jigsaw-puzzle-freeze/7ed51c9c-f822-44c0-a2aa-3f5e9f05fe5b
  6. King Of Puzzles game

King Of Puzzles game: When i payed for extra jigsaw puzzles on the game i played, i never found the new games i paid for how do i find them, where do i download them from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/king-of-puzzles-game/707d5f60-a775-46bb-bdcd-7f7c85cc6302
  7. Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing

Microsoft Puzzle Keeps Freezing: What is going on with Microsoft puzzles?? For the past few days it has been freezing and you are forced to exit and go back in which works for awhile but then freezes again. Annoying!!...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle Freezing: I've gone through all of your fixes for this problem and it still freezes. I'm at my wits end! Any and all help would be appreciated. RDS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle-freezing/d891417d-d07a-48f0-844b-b1b3fec113bc
  9. Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw puzzle keeps freezing: The answer is simple. They want you to pay for the games. I had the same problem. Called into support and had me access the games from Xbox console. Did not help. Without changing any thing on the computer I paid for one month, $1.50 and walla!!!! No problems. Ads...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up: Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes and hangs up. This has happened twice in the last couple of years. The only way I've found to fix is reset the app. I've looked to the community to fix prior to resetting and nothing worked, so I had to reset to use. I pay for the premium...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why is my microsoft puzzle frezzing