Windows 10: puzzled..

Discus and support puzzled.. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by susan32, Apr 9, 2019.

1. susan32 Win User

puzzled..

I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone to an earlier 1. (windows 8 perhaps? not sure but it looks different). I ve looked on firewall & network protection but that says open mcafee firewall. when pressing to open it, it wont open. (is this because I m on windows defender)? now I want it how it was before I did this. can you help please. thanks in advance

:)

susan32, Apr 9, 2019
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Apr 9, 2019
  4. puzzled..

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

puzzled..

1. puzzled.. - Similar Threads - puzzled

2. when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can i go back to the regular puzzle without watching...: when i do a puzzle in quick mode, how can I go back to the same puzzle without watching another commercial? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-do-a-puzzle-in-quick-mode-how-can-i-go-back/dc9b7145-85a7-4f1d-852c-e2f9d09bbca2
  3. Dash Cam USB Puzzle

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dash Cam USB Puzzle: I have a Vantrue X4 Dashcam that can download video files (mp4) through a USB Cable. This work fine on three of my PCs (2 desktops and a laptop, all Dell) but on the fourth desktop it shows up as a USB Mass Storage device, as it should, but disappears in a few seconds. A few...
  4. where to back up jigsaw puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    where to back up jigsaw puzzle: i have recently got a copy from my windows.old but i ran into one thing it did not get all my recent works that i have already done and also my download purchases and pieces solved and i have restored my pc cause of the stupid devs made an error on to remove older version...
  5. Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Puzzle - Siite suddenly unreachable: I subscribe to a forum at My Football Forum - UK Football Forum Community which I have been using on a daily basis for the past two years. About 7 days ago the site became unreachable. I live in shared accommodation and there is a wifi service provided by the property...
  6. Magic Puzzles

Magic Puzzles: My version has suddenly doubled up on the screen. 2 puzzles on the same board. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles/9410e8ac-1ab9-4848-b5de-86f2059c35e9
  7. magic jigsaw Puzzles

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    magic jigsaw Puzzles: Using magic jigsaw puzzles After it loads it comes up with "the application will be upgraded" when pressing the reload button it reloads and again asks the "the application will be upgraded" how do I fix it so I can resume with the puzzles...
  8. Magic Jigsaw puzzles

Magic Jigsaw puzzles: Every time i try to play Magic Jigsaw Puzzled i get the application will be updated, reload i have reloaded about 10 times and still getting the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-jigsaw-puzzles/f649a84c-fb88-4217-85c8-2a67a6e5a0e9
  9. Puzzling problems that only occur during certain times of day.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Puzzling problems that only occur during certain times of day.: Why can't I open email attachments or videos between mid morning and late afternoon? My secondary computer is OK and it seems to me that someone or something is has infected my desktop. Several months ago when i installed Add Blocker Ultimate, my computer went berserk, not...
  10. Dash Cam USB Puzzle

in Windows 10 Support
    Dash Cam USB Puzzle: I have a Vantrue X4 Dashcam that can download video files (mp4) through a USB Cable. This work fine on three of my PCs (2 desktops and a laptop, all Dell) but on the fourth desktop it shows up as a USB Mass Storage device, as it should, but disappears in a few seconds. A few...