Windows 10: Puzzling problems that only occur during certain times of day.

Discus and support Puzzling problems that only occur during certain times of day. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can't I open email attachments or videos between mid morning and late afternoon? My secondary computer is OK and it seems to me that someone or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fernlea, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Fernlea Win User

Puzzling problems that only occur during certain times of day.

Why can't I open email attachments or videos between mid morning and late afternoon? My secondary computer is OK and it seems to me that someone or something is has infected my desktop. Several months ago when i installed Add Blocker Ultimate, my computer went berserk, not responding to any input for a short time before settling down???

:)

Fernlea, Oct 26, 2019

2. Problem with Puzzle Frenzy

I am having trouble keeping my purchased puzzle packs on Puzzle Frenzy. I have had the game for months and purchased a number of puzzle packs. Several weeks ago they all disappeared. They simply were not there when I logged into the game. Support provided
    a number of suggestions, none of which worked. Then, suddenly, they were back for several days and then they were gone again. I believe that several Windows updates occurred about the same time as the puzzle packs appeared and disappeared but I am not sure
    this had anything to do with the problem.

Has anyone else had this problem? Has anyone found a permanent fix?

Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks.

Penny

PennyCairns, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Magic Puzzles suspicious crash

Hi Maggie,

Microsoft never pro-actively encourages customers to contact certain numbers for assistance with "technical issues". The messages you are receiving are consistent with fraudulent activities that may harm your property.

If you are referring to Magic Jigsaw Puzzles app that was developed by
    ZiMAD, we suggest you report the app immediately. To do so, follow these steps:

• Open this link.
      You may open it through Microsoft Store or through a browser.

• Scroll down, sign in, and report the app.

Lastly, we suggest you refrain from contacting or downloading anything related to the messages you are receiving.

Jairit Bet, Oct 26, 2019
  4. Kaylenmar Win User

magic jigsaw puzzles

I have had problems with the Magic Jigsaw Puzzles almost from the day I downloaded it. The pieces either do not move, or they jump around, or they move on their own, sometimes the screen reverts back to my desktop and then I have to start all over. I have
    Windows 8.1. I have uninstalled the puzzle and reinstalled it at least once a week hoping this will solve my problem, but so far no luck. Why can't this be fixed?

Kaylenmar, Oct 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Puzzling problems that only occur during certain times of day. - Similar Threads - Puzzling problems occur

2. Wifi network only showing up during certain parts of the day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi network only showing up during certain parts of the day: Hi, I have a PC which runs on windows 10, and during certain parts of the day I can find my wifi network as usual, but after that, I suddenly can't find my wifi network, however I can see all of my neighbours networks at all times, I have attempted to troubleshoot in many...
  3. Wifi network only showing up during certain parts of the day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi network only showing up during certain parts of the day: Hi, I have a PC which runs on windows 10, and during certain parts of the day I can find my wifi network as usual, but after that, I suddenly can't find my wifi network, however I can see all of my neighbours networks at all times, I have attempted to troubleshoot in many...
  4. Wifi network only showing up during certain parts of the day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to set a password that is only required during certain hours of the day?

Is there a way to set a password that is only required during certain hours of the day?: Is there a way to set a password that is only required during certain hours of the day? For example, password require to unlock computer between the hours of 9:00pm and 7:00am Mon-Fri. I’m looking for a way to lock my nephew’s WIN11 gaming PC down at appropriate hours on...
  6. Is there a way to set a password that is only required during certain hours of the day?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to set a password that is only required during certain hours of the day?: Is there a way to set a password that is only required during certain hours of the day? For example, password require to unlock computer between the hours of 9:00pm and 7:00am Mon-Fri. I’m looking for a way to lock my nephew’s WIN11 gaming PC down at appropriate hours on...
  7. Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.

Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.: I found this post but none of the advice works for me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-disconnects-at-a-certain-time-every-day/dbbf96d0-9d0f-42c1-b451-3334afb31a5cI'm not sure when mine disconnects but it seems to be sometime overnight cause...
  8. Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet cable "disconnected" during certain hours of the day.: I found this post but none of the advice works for me: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-disconnects-at-a-certain-time-every-day/dbbf96d0-9d0f-42c1-b451-3334afb31a5cI'm not sure when mine disconnects but it seems to be sometime overnight cause...
  9. A problem occurred during BitLocker setup

in Windows 10 News
    A problem occurred during BitLocker setup: [ATTACH]You may encounter the error message A problem occurred during BitLocker setup when attempting […] This article A problem occurred during BitLocker setup first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occurring intermittently several times a day: Hello, Every day my computer will crash several times for unknown reasons. This will occur when I'm: Playing any game Watching a video in browser General browsing Sometimes the computer will properly BSOD. Then it will either boot back to Windows, or boot back to BIOS...