Windows 10: Puzzling screen

Discus and support Puzzling screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, I have had no issues before. But, as the machine was slowing down, I rebuilt the Windows profile and rebooted. But now, I get this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Musicollector, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Puzzling screen

Using Windows 10, I have had no issues before. But, as the machine was slowing down, I rebuilt the Windows profile and rebooted. But now, I get this screen with no way of going forward. No buttons, no options except this window. I thought of doing a System Restore but now, mysteriously, the CD drive does not show up in the Boot list!!! I am totally puzzled.

:)

Musicollector, Nov 1, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Sharing User created Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

The limit of 4 custom puzzles is due to the UserPuzzles folder being full. To add more than 4 custom puzzles, I suggest you to try the steps listed below and check if it works.

• Open File Explorer and navigate to the following location:
    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftJigsaw_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\UserPuzzles\UserPuzzlesPack

Note: UserName is your username.

• Delete or Rename the folder
      UserPuzzles inside UserPuzzlesPack.
    • Delete or Rename the file:
      puzzles.xml
    • Exit File Explorer and try creating the custom puzzles again.

If you’re speaking about moving the user puzzle files, you may copy it to any desired location. For more information, I suggest you to go through
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and post the query in
    the Casual Games community.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Puzzling screen

Puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

In this case we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to clear & reset Windows Store Cache.

1. Type wsreset in the search bar.
    2. Right click on wsreset Run command and Select
      Run as administrator.
    3. Now Windows store will open, you can now search for the puzzle app and try installing updates if it has any.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Puzzling screen

1. Puzzling screen - Similar Threads - Puzzling screen

2. incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing: I was just about done with a puzzle, changed over to doing some business and when I came back, the puzzle is no longer, and the collection, Barns, is not even one of the option to open. What the heck?!...
  3. incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    incomplete puzzle disappears after changing what I was doing: I was just about done with a puzzle, changed over to doing some business and when I came back, the puzzle is no longer, and the collection, Barns, is not even one of the option to open. What the heck?!...
  4. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  5. I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.

I can't open microsoft jigsaw puzzles.: I have tried to repair, uninstall and follow all other directions I've found when google the issue. I can open a puzzle but as soon as the ad comes on it closes down?...
  6. Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification: Hi, Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to express my frustration and seek assistance with a persistent issue I have encountered while trying to register my phone number for account recovery. Despite my 43 **** attempts, I have faced challenges in completing the puzzle...
  7. Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification

Difficulty with Phone Number Registration and Puzzle Verification: Hi, Microsoft Support Team, I am writing to express my frustration and seek assistance with a persistent issue I have encountered while trying to register my phone number for account recovery. Despite my 43 **** attempts, I have faced challenges in completing the puzzle...
  8. i can not launch my puzzle games the connection just keep going around on a black screen,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can not launch my puzzle games the connection just keep going around on a black screen,...: i can not launch my puzzle games the connection just keep going around on a black screen, but never connects, can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-launch-my-puzzle-games-the-connection/5814dedd-7167-4f95-9111-75d1613a4f44
  9. Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on the screen that cannot be deleted.: Cannot get the Microsoft puzzles due to advertisers on he screen that cannot be deleted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-the-microsoft-puzzles-due-to/7f7f4434-eefa-4f1a-92af-38602598ef38
  10. Magic puzzles. Whenever an ad finishes my screen goes blank and stays blank for hours. If...

Magic puzzles. Whenever an ad finishes my screen goes blank and stays blank for hours. If...: Whenever an ad finishes my screengoes blank and stays for hours when it does come back it starts all over https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/magic-puzzles-whenever-an-ad-finishes-my-screen/2032dcde-009e-43d4-9cc6-c66cb1c8ab54