Windows 10: "PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?

Discus and support "PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I submitted my app to the store, uploaded all the graphic assets included the 2 icons .png of suggested sizes, but on the windows store now the app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by matt1111#, Sep 30, 2018.

1. matt1111# Win User

"PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?

I submitted my app to the store, uploaded all the graphic assets included the 2 icons .png of suggested sizes,

but on the windows store now the app doesn't show the official icon, has a "PWA" auto generated title instead.

why is that? can i show the app icon without resending the app?

:)

matt1111#, Sep 30, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA

Read more: Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA - Neowin

Brink, Sep 30, 2018
  3. How to Install PWA on Lumia510 with Win10?

Joe, thanks for the other inputs.

The STRORE doesn't show PWA.

For example Twitter has both a native app for MS and a PWA. When look up the store, it only shows the native app, not the PWA.

So is it to be understood that the Twitter PWA is available by the web browser? If so, how does one pin it to the home screen? That is a more specific a Nokia Lumia 510 query.

Aneri Ghosh, Sep 30, 2018
  4. "PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?

Twiiter on Windows 10 - or general app store problem

Hi Simon,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to reset Windows Store by following the steps provided below:

• Right click on Start button and select “Command Prompt (Admin)”.
    • Type “wsreset.exe” and press enter.
    After the Windows Store is reset, uninstall and reinstall Twitter App from Windows Store and check if the issue persists.

Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 30, 2018
Thema:

"PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why?

1. "PWA" auto-generated app icon on windows store, why? - Similar Threads - PWA auto generated

2. Auto Folder Generated on Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Auto Folder Generated on Desktop: today I noticed that 2 blank folders without name generated on my desktop, when i delete and refresh the screen both were there again, after deleting it comes automatically, when i right click on the folder there are these options Cut, Create shortcut and Delete, there is no...
  3. Auto Folder Generated on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto Folder Generated on Desktop: today I noticed that 2 blank folders without name generated on my desktop, when i delete and refresh the screen both were there again, after deleting it comes automatically, when i right click on the folder there are these options Cut, Create shortcut and Delete, there is no...
  4. Auto Folder Generated on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Store App Icon

Windows Store App Icon: Hi, How can I revert the icon images to the original icons? Apparently all app icons downloaded thru Windows Store are somehow replaced to stock images icons. At first I try to ignore it since it's aesthetics flaw, but it gnaws me slowly day by day. And this screw up...
  6. Windows Store App Icon

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Store App Icon: Hi, How can I revert the icon images to the original icons? Apparently all app icons downloaded thru Windows Store are somehow replaced to stock images icons. At first I try to ignore it since it's aesthetics flaw, but it gnaws me slowly day by day. And this screw up...
  7. Microsoft Store not auto updating apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store not auto updating apps: This is a bit of an odd one. Microsoft Store on my PC hasn't auto updated any apps or games since around some time in April. This includes built-in apps as well as 3rd party apps. Clicking Get Updates in the Store finds no new app updates either. However, if I manually...
  8. Why apps auto exit

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why apps auto exit: This problem i'm facing since last one month. Whenever I am typing something with different keys at same time, for example writing in notepad. Then suddenly it exit automatically, Now I'll have to start everything from scratch. Any solution for this problem? Thanks &...
  9. Windows store app auto updates

Windows store app auto updates: Is anyone else finding the store nothing short of hopeless with regard auto app updates. The process works because some apps do update. But the amount of times they also get stuck is ridiculous. I'll often go into the store on my PC and sometimes manually do a check for...
  10. Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA

in Windows 10 News
    Twitter app for Windows 10 updated to PWA: Twitter has finally rolled out an update to its Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app, transitioning it to a Progressive Web App (PWA). The update practically revives the Twitter app for Windows 10, which has been abandoned for quite some time and unable to receive a number of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pwa desktop icon for windows

2. pwa app store