Windows 10: PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top

Discus and support PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dont_forget_canada [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dont_forget_canada, Aug 4, 2020.

1. PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top

/u/dont_forget_canada, Aug 4, 2020
  2. ppomplun Win User

Black Bar top

I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens:

PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top [​IMG]

A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas?

ppomplun, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Edge Chromium, the Reading List

on the Edge feedback forum at

I have posed the following question in response to an existing thread

I wanted to ask this more pointed question:-

Will the mooted "offline" Reading List feature that was included in Edge HTML but never fully activated be added to Edge Chromium?

(I did get one reply to a question I posed, I think back in 2015,on the promised offline capability that reply said simply and unequivocably

""At this time, the reading list is not available offline in Microsoft Edge, but we’re working on it for a future update"

In my opinion it is a pretty useless add on anyway. because in EdgeHTML it does nothing that adding a URL to the Favorites list already does and now tht Edge Chromium sensibly includes an Internet Exploder like facility to Save a webpage complete you can
    save the whole webpage for off line viewing i.e.reading anyway

johnfowles, Aug 4, 2020
  4. Lentha Q Win User

PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top

Cannot uninstall Chromium browser at all on Windows 10.

SusanMaryElizabeth;

followed the steps you have posted here and was doin' great until the very last step. opened my C: drive but no Chromium folder listed. any other suggestions? really want Chromium off my system as it's a pain in the butt!!!!

thanks for your assistance,

lentha

Lentha Q, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top

1. PWAs in Edge Chromium now have this ugly black bar at the top - Similar Threads - PWAs Edge Chromium

2. Black bar at top of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black bar at top of screen: In the first image I have rotated the screen by 180 degrees where as in the second image it's the default way I guess so that it is a physical hardware issue rather than a software issue please someone help me it's about 3 millimetre at the top it's complete black and when I...
  3. Chromium Edge PWAs can now be released to Windows 10 Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Chromium Edge PWAs can now be released to Windows 10 Microsoft Store: The Microsoft Store was the first app store to support Progressive Web Apps. PWAs have since become one of the leading ways to distribute apps to users on Windows. However, a lot has changed on the web platform since that original blog post, with modern technologies and APIs...
  4. Black bar at the top of screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black bar at the top of screen: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RedsRepublic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg0ef6/black_bar_at_the_top_of_screen/
  5. Now this is called ugly...

Now this is called ugly...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etdv0d/now_this_is_called_ugly/
  6. Is the Info Bar at the top a thing caused by Edge Chromium or Spotify?

Is the Info Bar at the top a thing caused by Edge Chromium or Spotify?: [IMG] I mean this white bar here: https://preview.redd.it/7ia1ict2uz341.png?width=1593&format=png&auto=webp&s=a9d135d92649e925bc7107dc991e77dd31c1e5c1 submitted by /u/Skyyblaze [link] [comments]...
  7. Change Task bar icon for Chromium Edge

Change Task bar icon for Chromium Edge: I created a shortcut, then changed its icon: right-click-> Properties -> Change Icon -> selected a .ico file. I dragged it to the taskbar and whenever I click on the taskbar icon, Edge opens in a new window with the old icon. My task bar Note that I am using Chromium Edge...
  8. Microsoft Edge, Chromium PWAs to feel more native on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge, Chromium PWAs to feel more native on Windows 10: Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) have been around for about four years. Microsoft likes PWAs and the PWAs in Windows 10 also function like regular apps, as they support Cortana integration, live tiles, notifications and more. The PWAs generated by new Edge or even Chrome may soon...
  9. Extra bars at the top of Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Extra bars at the top of Edge: The bar says " To see favorites here, select …….." How can I get rid of this extra bar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/extra-bars-at-the-top-of-edge/30d129f0-a44f-4b8a-a120-fb2fb881ae2b
  10. Black Bar top

in Windows 10 Support
    Black Bar top: I am having an issue, I have a W10 machine where the default resolution is 2560 x 1600 but when I go to 1920 x1080 this happens: [img] A black bar is across the top and blocks any view, any ideas? 47307