Windows 10: PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011

Discus and support PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Apologies if my question was answered already in some other way. Request your assistance to fix the PXE boot issue please,Server :Primary server has... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Muneer Jahangeer, Nov 29, 2021.

1. PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011

Apologies if my question was answered already in some other way. Request your assistance to fix the PXE boot issue please,Server PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011 :primary server has below roles,DHCP [ Address pool start IP address is, xx.xx.100.71 and End IP address is, xx.xx.101.240]ADIP : xx.xx.100.2Secondary server has below rolesPXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011 :DHCP [ Same as primary]WDSIp: xx.xx.100.22Under DHCP -> scope optionsEnabled 060,066 and 067 on both primary and secondary server.Client:it is communicating properly to the primary server and Client IP is assigned properly from DHCP server "xx.xx.101.xx" i.e., Primary an

:)

Muneer Jahangeer, Nov 29, 2021
  2. spapakons Win User

USB Port Oddities

Ok, let's see it with pictures step-by-step. First right-click on the USB device and select Update driver software:

PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011 [​IMG]

Then select Browse my computer for driver software (LAST option) :

The select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer (LAST option) :

Then select the standard driver from the list and click next:

Click next/OK as required to complete installation. Repeat the steps for all Intel USB devices. Finally click on each USB root device and press DEL to delete it, reply YES when asked. After deleting all USB root devices restart the computer.

I hope this is detailed enough...

spapakons, Nov 29, 2021
  3. BBC radio on E55

Has anyone found a way to get BBC radio on the E55 or E52? On my E55 I have:

• Internet Radio - no BBC stations listed
    • iPlayer (from noknok.tv) - only has TV channels
    • Opera Mini - wants me to install Flash

mindmagic---01, Nov 29, 2021
  4. infinite5 Win User

PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011

PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILED, CHECK CABLE PXE-MOF EXITING PXE ROM

Hi,

I am getting the following error on my
    Dell Studio 1747

PXE-E61 MEDIA TEST FAILED, CHECK CABLE

PXE-MOF EXITING PXE ROM

The hard drive is seen when I hit F2 and look at the specs

I have taken the hard drive out and reinstalled. It did not help but the computer still recognizes the hard drive.

Any suggestions?

infinite5, Nov 29, 2021
Thema:

PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011

1. PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011 - Similar Threads - PXE E55 ProxyDHCP

2. Service request is not owned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Service request is not owned: Hi.For some reason, when I try to use the support chat, I get this message instead of the chat window. Does someone know why I need Microsoft's support about starting a Microsoft support chat?...
  3. request timed out and request is replied at the same time on cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    request timed out and request is replied at the same time on cmd: i really dont know this happened, when i tried to ping google.com and it was good but when i ping vuejs.org got request timed out, but connection internet is working fine, only can't connected on cmd other than googleyou can see this...
  4. request timed out and request is replied at the same time on cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    request timed out and request is replied at the same time on cmd: i really dont know this happened, when i tried to ping google.com and it was good but when i ping vuejs.org got request timed out, but connection internet is working fine, only can't connected on cmd other than googleyou can see this...
  5. request timed out and request is replied at the same time on cmd

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PXE-E55: ProxyDHCP service did not reply to request on port 4011: Apologies if my question was answered already in some other way. Request your assistance to fix the PXE boot issue please,Server :Primary server has below roles,DHCP [ Address pool start IP address is, xx.xx.100.71 and End IP address is, xx.xx.101.240]ADIP :...
  7. No reply to Support Request emails...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No reply to Support Request emails...: Hello all, I have a four month old Sculpt Mouse which has an intermittent fault with the left mouse button. I've changed the batteries, updated the drivers etc. Everything else about the mouse works fine - it's just the LMB often doesn't click properly. From searching online...
  8. • Service Request #: 1012746617

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    • Service Request #: 1012746617: I received notification as follows: Hello, Thank you for using Microsoft products and services, we appreciate your business. This email is to confirm that your support case has been closed, the details of the service request case are as follows: Service Request #:...
  9. Service Request status

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Service Request status: Last week I contact Microsoft about a printing problem. The person I spoke with, Kate, could not resolve it so she created a ticket for a level two technician to call me. The call time is now 4 hours passed due. 1483668577 How can I follow up on this call ?...
  10. No UAC and the service did not respond to the start or control request

in Windows 10 Support
    No UAC and the service did not respond to the start or control request: I am trying to enter my serial number for AVG but I cannot get the program to proceed, I get an error message every time, the more info link leads to: http://www.avg.com/us-en/app-issue?A...err=-536805284 which tells me that it requires UAC elevation. Except it will not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proxydhcp windows