Windows 10: PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device?

Discus and support PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; isnt the spelling compliant ,is this a safe update?. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ali_btc, Apr 25, 2020.

1. ali_btc Win User

PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device?

isnt the spelling compliant ,is this a safe update?.

PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device? f053784a-ef5f-423f-beae-80065894fb64?upload=true.png

:)

ali_btc, Apr 25, 2020

2. PXI - Pointing Drawing - HID-compliand Device

PXI - Pointing Drawing - HID-compliand device - Erro 0x800705b3

This is the error that shows up when i try to update it. Because of this my USB mouse isn´t working please help.

Windows 10
    PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device? fbc15b07-74a8-4077-ad2b-1adc1b07b6b0.jpg

LeonardoGomesGG, Apr 25, 2020
  3. PXI - Pointing Drawing - HID-compliand Device

I understand that you are unable to install the updates regarding the HID Complaint Device. We will help you.

• Is the updating failing to install or to download?
    Note: Remove all the externally connected devices and shut down the machine and hold the power button for 1minute and release the power button, Restart the machine connecting the devices and try updating and check.

A human interface device or HID is a type of computer device that interacts directly with, and most often takes input from, humans and may deliver output to humans.

HID stands for Human Interface Device. This means that you can connect the HID devices to the USB port.

USB mice and keyboards are the most common human interface devices, but the class has expanded to include joysticks, trackballs and any other tool that allows humans to interact with computers.

- What is PXI?

The PCI eXtensions for Instrumentation (PXI) modular instrumentation architecture delivers a rugged, PC-based, and high-performance measurement and automation system. With PXI you benefit from the low cost, performance, and flexibility of the latest PC technology
    and the benefits of an open industry standard. PXI combines standard PC technology from the CompactPCI™ specification with integrated timing and triggering to deliver a rugged platform with up to a 100X performance improvement compared to other test and measurement
    architectures. PXI has become a dominant industry standard for measurement and automation applications.

I would suggest you to update all the device and drivers from the Device Manager
    and check if it helps.

Refer: How to Update Drivers in Device Manager

HonorioSantos, Apr 25, 2020
  4. PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device?

i can't install PXI - Pointing Drawing - HID-compliand device in wondows 10

Are a couple of week that windows update show me that I need to update "PXI - Pointing Drawing - HID-compliand device" on windows 10, but i don't have any error code to show, so, what I have to do to solve it?

DanieleSeveri, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device?

1. PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device? - Similar Threads - PXI hardware HID

2. Problem with Human Interface Devices HID and Mouse and other pointing devices Drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Human Interface Devices HID and Mouse and other pointing devices Drivers...: Hello,Everyone.I have a problem regarding my touchpad and some drivers. I have ASUS FX505GM laptop, windows 11, core i5 8th gen. My touchpad sometimes suddenly stops working by itself and then comes back on suddenly after sometime/someday. When this happens i try to press my...
  3. Problem with Human Interface Devices HID and Mouse and other pointing devices Drivers...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Human Interface Devices HID and Mouse and other pointing devices Drivers...: Hello,Everyone.I have a problem regarding my touchpad and some drivers. I have ASUS FX505GM laptop, windows 11, core i5 8th gen. My touchpad sometimes suddenly stops working by itself and then comes back on suddenly after sometime/someday. When this happens i try to press my...
  4. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  5. 12 hid device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    12 hid device: hello I am regular user of dell inspiron 5559 I am having difficulty in locating my touch screen driver. I disabled the driver due to ghost clicking and now i am unable to find the driver kindly help....
  6. 12 hid device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    12 hid device: hello I am regular user of dell inspiron 5559 I am having difficulty in locating my touch screen driver. I disabled the driver due to ghost clicking and now i am unable to find the driver kindly help....
  7. I2C HID device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I2C HID device: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. Because of this device I cannot run HID compliant mouse driver, thus unable to use touchpad gestures....
  8. is "pxi other hardware compiland " a safe update?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    is "pxi other hardware compiland " a safe update?: [ATTACH] The spelling of compliant is wrong which makes me paranoid. i posted in multiple places and checked in microsoft forums,still couldnt find an answer. anyone has this in their computer? i can see it in installed drivers but cant remove it or view it in device...
  9. is this 'PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device' safe update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is this 'PXI - Other hardware - HID-compliand device' safe update?: the spelling of compliant is wrong.What should i do[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-this-pxi-other-hardware-hid-compliand-device/d563fbba-1bda-476b-9643-bf0866af85e4
  10. HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-Touchscreen and Hardware and Devices troubleshooter missing: Hi! So I have a problem. I not only do not have the HID - Touch Screen driver, but my computer also lacks a Hardware and Devices troubleshooter. I have extensively go through other forums, but I cannot seem to fix this issue. This all started when my touchscreen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pxi customer hid compliant device