Windows 10: Pyramid game impossible to win

Discus and support Pyramid game impossible to win in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I know others have occasionaly brought up related questions, but the answers haven't helped me. I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by fedemordu, Apr 27, 2020.

1. fedemordu Win User

Pyramid game impossible to win

I know others have occasionaly brought up related questions, but the answers haven't helped me.

I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app installed on my phone; I have been able to solve all games so far EXCEPT for the pyramid game of April 13, 2020. Believe me, I've tried. It asks for 10 nines: after a perfect game you are faced with 9 of them and a fresh deck, and one of the attempts used up. For one thing, the third deck allows you to get 3 nines tops, and it cannot be finished. Then, you're faced with a deck which cannot be solved and no further 9s can be collected, leaving you only one short. I attach a screenshot. You can see that in order to clear the 4 on the bottom row you need a 9, and the four 9s are above it. Furthermore, to clear the two As on the second row, you need a Q, the four of which are above them.

I have endlessly attempted to solve this, thinking there must be a way, but after a lot of thought, it is my honest opinion that there is a flaw in the game.

It's disappointing, because it is the only game I have such a problem with. Hope you can take the time to review this issue and get back to me. Thanks in advance. Pyramid game impossible to win 95bbf045-b573-4699-8597-3daf3202c293?upload=true.jpg

:)

fedemordu, Apr 27, 2020
  2. OverFifty Win User

Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Apr 27, 2020
  3. Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties in solving the deck, while playing the Microsoft Pyramid solitaire.

Since you are playing Microsoft Pyramid solitaire and need assistance to solve the deck, I suggest you to get in touch with the

Microsoft Casual Game support
    team, and they help you with the appropriate details regarding this query.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 27, 2020
  4. Pyramid game impossible to win

Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Pyramid stopped working when the Solitaire Collection was updated to allow players to choose solvable decks. Even though I haven't tried to use that option, Pyramid goes only so far as to show the cards going around on the blue background. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled 3 times now, including Uninstall-Computer Restart-Reinstall-Computer Restart. I have run the Apps Troubleshooter, reset the game cache, and reset the Windows Store--basically every suggestion I've seen on every Solitaire forum. I think the
    "nonrandom deck" modification included a fatal flaw for this one game.

Just saw and tried InfamousSunBunchOfNumbers's suggestion to sign out of my XBox account, and that brought Pyramid back!

Now if we could only have it work while signed in.

SpacelessDrop36, Apr 27, 2020
Thema:

Pyramid game impossible to win

1. Pyramid game impossible to win - Similar Threads - Pyramid game impossible

2. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  4. impossible pyramid rack has given in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    impossible pyramid rack has given in game: [IMG]how to solve with 4 a's on the board and q at the top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-pyramid-rack-has-given-in-game/484c3d46-7c84-447f-ad3e-615b0b925434
  5. Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019: cards on the deck from bottom to top 4,4,5,10,10,9,2,J,9,A,Q,J,K,3,K,6,K,4,4,3,A,7,2,7. Since 5s are blocking to reach 9s. How to clear any 4 from deck. 4 and 9 are not together in the deck. Solve this one please....
  6. pyramid solitaire -

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pyramid solitaire -: How do I change the degree of difficulty on the pyramid solitaire game? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pyramid-solitaire/aa29d8cc-7db6-4494-bdeb-c56a7fac1d49
  7. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: Pyramid Game posted 4/21/19 I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more...
  8. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more often. But in my case I don't look...
  9. Pyramid Solitaire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Solitaire: How does Pyramid Solitaire decide when there are no more moves available and stop the game? I have noticed many times that the game has been terminated when I could have won it with one more pass through the deck. Is this a bug?...
  10. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Game: Pyramid: Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense....