Windows 10: Pyramid Game

Discus and support Pyramid Game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PeterThomas011352, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Pyramid Game

I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more often. But in my case I don't look and I won't do business with any of them since they are participated in such deception. But I will give you a chance to give your reason.

:)

PeterThomas011352, Apr 21, 2019
  2. OverFifty Win User

Pyramid game freezes

See my December 29 reply above:

I ran the troubleshooter, no problems were found.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the app twice. Pyramid game still freezes and closes randomly.

It appears that I am not the only one with this issue. I am convinced that the problem lies within the latest Windows 10 update.

OverFifty, Apr 21, 2019
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Pyramid Game

Pyramid stopped working when the Solitaire Collection was updated to allow players to choose solvable decks. Even though I haven't tried to use that option, Pyramid goes only so far as to show the cards going around on the blue background. I have uninstalled
    and reinstalled 3 times now, including Uninstall-Computer Restart-Reinstall-Computer Restart. I have run the Apps Troubleshooter, reset the game cache, and reset the Windows Store--basically every suggestion I've seen on every Solitaire forum. I think the
    "nonrandom deck" modification included a fatal flaw for this one game.

Just saw and tried InfamousSunBunchOfNumbers's suggestion to sign out of my XBox account, and that brought Pyramid back!

Now if we could only have it work while signed in.

SpacelessDrop36, Apr 21, 2019
  4. Pyramid Game

Pyramid game on the 18/11/2015. Microsoft daily challenge.

Hi Jimbo,

Thank you for posting the issue on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are having issues with Pyramid Solitaire game.

I suggest you to refer to the below link to understand the game better.

Pyramid Solitaire (Free)

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/games/pyramid-solitaire-free/9wzdncrdlxmg

You may also, L: eMail Pyramid Solitaire (Free) support
    to leave your valuable feedback.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

Pyramid Game

1. Pyramid Game - Similar Threads - Pyramid Game

2. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  3. Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Pyramid Game: I am unable to solve the Pyramid game for Oct. 2, 2022. Is anyone else having the same problem? I can't get the last one. number 7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-pyramid-game/c286de44-0c0e-443a-bac7-6ce440bc9017
  4. impossible pyramid rack has given in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    impossible pyramid rack has given in game: [IMG]how to solve with 4 a's on the board and q at the top? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/impossible-pyramid-rack-has-given-in-game/484c3d46-7c84-447f-ad3e-615b0b925434
  5. Pyramid game impossible to win

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid game impossible to win: I know others have occasionaly brought up related questions, but the answers haven't helped me. I have the Microsoft Solitaire Collection app installed on my phone; I have been able to solve all games so far EXCEPT for the pyramid game of April 13, 2020. Believe me, I've...
  6. Can I play Pyramid without all the levels and awards, just the game?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can I play Pyramid without all the levels and awards, just the game?: In the Microsoft Solitaire Collection, I just want to play cards. I don't want all the levels and rewards which I don't think are really rewards anyway.... Is it possible to get rid of all that stuff?...
  7. Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Impossible Pyramid game in daily challenge July 17, 2019: cards on the deck from bottom to top 4,4,5,10,10,9,2,J,9,A,Q,J,K,3,K,6,K,4,4,3,A,7,2,7. Since 5s are blocking to reach 9s. How to clear any 4 from deck. 4 and 9 are not together in the deck. Solve this one please....
  8. Pyramid Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pyramid Game: Pyramid Game posted 4/21/19 I have just viewed 9 games of Pyramid and only one was solvable. What's with this. It is a total waste of time. Why do you do this?? It doesn't make sense. The only possible reason is that this way we have to look at your advertisers more...
  9. About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About Microsoft Solitaire Collection, Pyramid and Try-Pick game's: Why Microsoft Collection Games Try-Pick and Pyramid doesn't have lever of complexity like the others solitaire games? I means, like easier, medium, hard, and expert?, for me in Pyramid is very hard to play, because is random and the most of the games doesn't have solution....
  10. Solitaire Game: Pyramid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Game: Pyramid: Why do the programmers have so many games of Pyramid which are unsolvable? It's just a waste of time. As soon as I realize the game is not winnable, I close it and move on to the next game. Makes no sense....