Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly

Discus and support Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Does anyone have any ideas as to why Python and pip "stop working" when run from cmd? For instance, if I go into cmd and type python -v (to check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lonepalm, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lonepalm Win User

Does anyone have any ideas as to why Python and pip "stop working" when run from cmd? For instance, if I go into cmd and type python -v (to check version), Windows will give me the "stopped working" window. Same with pip (when trying to update packages). What's really weird is that I can still run python scripts (for things like browser automation) just fine. Problem is, I can't update anything (using pip).

Any help is much appreciated, though this may be something better suited for their respective forums (if they exist).

Thanks!

:)

lonepalm, Aug 4, 2015
  2. fring---01 Win User

N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

1. Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly - Similar Threads - Python exe pip

2. (Fixed) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Fixed) C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....
  3. C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...

C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP110.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...: When I try to start some programs It shows this error [ATTACH] I have DirectX 12, Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017 x64, and Windows 10....
  4. Xbox one WIRED controller does not work on PC,Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one WIRED controller does not work on PC,Windows 10: Very simple problem with no solution, My Xbox one wired (not wireless) controller does not work and has not worked for a week. I tried 3 different controllers on 2 different PC's both windows 10 with functioning USB ports and I have used data sync cables (at least 2) with no...
  5. software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer: i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints...
  6. Mobile hotspot for windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile hotspot for windows 10 not working: When I tried to use the mobile hotspot function on my windows 10 laptop, the devices connected to the hotspot said "wifi doesn't have a vaid IP configuration". The computer gets its own wifi through an ethernet cable. I have tried reinstalling drivers on both devices(the...
  7. Cannot remove old account from login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old account from login screen: When I turn on my computer I get the old user ID and have to click on new user ID on bottom left portion of screen to sign in with new user ID. How do I remove the old user ID from login screen?...
  8. How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my MS email account from a laptop I am returning ?: I am returning an Acer laptop which I replaced with a new laptop. Before returning the defective laptop, I want to delete my MS account, etc. I have deleted all files but it still shows my administrator name which is my MS email name and email. How do I remove it?...
  9. i have a blue stop issuse

i have a blue stop issuse: i had a stop code call DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION what happen to my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-have-a-blue-stop-issuse/7ee5c463-4543-4668-991d-fd11ec77562d
  10. Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update)

Sony MDR 1000x not working after (~August 14th Windows 10 Update): I've already re-paired my cans several times, they will pair but not connect. When I turn on the headphones I get the "Power On" message but I never receive the "Bluetooth Connected" prompt. No audio from headphones and the device doesn't show up under the new crummy...