Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly

Discus and support Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Does anyone have any ideas as to why Python and pip "stop working" when run from cmd? For instance, if I go into cmd and type python -v (to check... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by lonepalm, Aug 4, 2015.

1. lonepalm Win User

Does anyone have any ideas as to why Python and pip "stop working" when run from cmd? For instance, if I go into cmd and type python -v (to check version), Windows will give me the "stopped working" window. Same with pip (when trying to update packages). What's really weird is that I can still run python scripts (for things like browser automation) just fine. Problem is, I can't update anything (using pip).

Any help is much appreciated, though this may be something better suited for their respective forums (if they exist).

Thanks!

:)

lonepalm, Aug 4, 2015
  2. fring---01 Win User

N79; can't run " home media " menu

sawatdee krap,

maybe because you havent set any connections for "home media". i think it needs to connect with your computer. you also need to install SimpleCenter's Home Media Server software on your PC

maybe this will help you -

http://europe.nokia.com/A41123203

Message Edited by fring on 23-Nov-2008 03:20 PM

fring---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. moo09 Win User
    N79; can't run " home media " menu

I'm in Thailand . I just buy N79 , but I have found my phone can run " home media " menu. When I go to " home media " menu it's push back to "connectivity" menu .

When I go to Nokia Care center . They said All N79 was bug as this. Wait to upgrade firmware as now it's already new as 10.046

Please share information with me

moo09, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly

Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly - Similar Threads - Python exe pip

1. Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

in Windows 10 Support
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the May 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual...
  2. Made a Mistake with Python

in Windows 10 Support
    Made a Mistake with Python: I had to install Python some time ago. I think it so I could use VeraCrypt. I do not remember which version of Python I installed or if it showed up in the app list in Settings. Yesterday, I decided to install DeDRM removal tools. One of them required Phyton and I...
  3. Python on Windows -- is it worth doing

in Windows 10 Support
    Python on Windows -- is it worth doing: Hi there I like running python scripts on Linux -- I see that you can run python on windows Is it actually worth it -- the language seems easy and powerful (quite addictive - especially if your previous foray into any sort of programming was the old GW (or DOS) BASIC or...
  4. Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

in Windows 10 Support
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the March 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can the download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in...
  5. Python support is now stable in Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 Support
    Python support is now stable in Visual Studio 2017: Today we have released our next update to Visual Studio 2017, and it’s the one you’ve been waiting for. As of today, the Python development and Data Science and Analytical Applications workloads are stable and ready for production use. You can read our post on the Visual...
  6. Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft readies Python, Java support for its bot-building framework: Two years ago at its Build developer conference, Microsoft made a big push for its bot development tools and the idea of "conversation as a service." Since then, things have gone a bit quiet. [img] But it seems like Microsoft is ready to ramp up its bot-building tools...
  7. SQL Server + Python — What’s new

in Windows 10 Support
    SQL Server + Python — What’s new: Python is one of the most popular and fastest-growing languages used today. Pyodbc (Python-SQL Server Connector) is an open source Python module maintained by Michael Kleehammer that uses ODBC Drivers to connect to SQL Server. It allows you to connect from the platform of...
Python.exe and pip (both run from cmd) "stop working" instantly solved