Windows 10: Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Discus and support Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are pleased to announce that the January 2019 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available. You can download the Python... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release

Read more: Python in Visual Studio Code Python at Microsoft

:)

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

Source: Python in Visual Studio Code – March 2018 Release Python Engineering at Microsoft

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

Source: Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release Python at Microsoft

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information

Source: Visual Studio Roadmap Updates and Visual Studio 2019 Information | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

1. Python in Visual Studio Code - January 2019 Release - Similar Threads - Python Visual Studio

2. Visual Studio Python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio Python: I think I have a python extension missing or something because python doesn't seem to be working properly in Visual Studio Code. What can I do to resolve this problem? I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this, I just really am not sure where else.here is my code: wlcm...
  3. Visual Studio 2019 version 16.9.4 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 version 16.9.4 released: Issues Addressed in this Release: Fixed a SFINAE bug causing an error with some forms of template names in non-dependent base classes. Fixed case where IntelliCode is trying to log into a temporary directory and access to the temporary directory was denied. An issue where...
  4. Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2 released: As we quickly move towards the end of this unpredictable year, our team is delivering at least one more set of features your way in Visual Studio 2019 v16.9 Preview 2! Our C++, .NET, and Xamarin Forms teams have been hard at work to deliver some great new functionality. If...
  5. New Visual Studio 2019 version 16.7.3 released

in Windows 10 News
    New Visual Studio 2019 version 16.7.3 released: Security Advisory Notice CVE-2020-1130 Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector Elevation of Privilege Vulnerability An elevation of privilege vulnerability exists when the Diagnostics Hub Standard Collector improperly handles data operations. An attacker who successfully...
  6. November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.41 released

in Windows 10 News
    November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code version 1.41 released: Downloads: Windows: User System | Mac | Linux: snap deb rpm tarball Welcome to the November 2019 release of Visual Studio Code. There are a number of updates in this version that we hope you will like, some of the key highlights include: Compact folders in Explorer -...
  7. Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 released: Here in Redmond, glimpses of holiday cheer are filling our campus buildings as the season shifts to twinkling lights and frosty temperatures. The Visual Studio team is seizing this time as an opportunity to celebrate the comradery needed to respond to developer needs and...
  8. Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 2 released

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 v16.4 Preview 2 released: Here at our Redmond campus in the Pacific Northwest, we are cloaked with a brilliant display of fall colors and team members walking around in their favorite American football jerseys often with coffee in hand. While I may not have confirmed, I suspect fall flavors are hinted...
  9. Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python in Visual Studio Code - May 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the May 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in Visual...
  10. Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release

in Windows 10 News
    Python Extension for Visual Studio Code - March 2018 Release: We are pleased to announce that the March 2018 release of the Python Extension for Visual Studio Code is now available from the marketplace and the gallery. You can the download the Python extension from the marketplace, or install it directly from the extension gallery in...