Windows 10: Python Output

Discus and support Python Output in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I am trying to earn a Python certification. My GF and I are taking an introductory course in python. It requires the Python 3.8 and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by NateAmer, Apr 29, 2020.

1. NateAmer Win User

Python Output

Hello everyone,

I am trying to earn a Python certification. My GF and I are taking an introductory course in python. It requires the Python 3.8 and Microsoft Visual Studio Code extension. We were learning the 'Hello World' segment, and our code is sound, no errors or anything. However, when we runt he script, it outputs to terminal showing a file path and no 'Hello World'. It looks something like this:

Python Output [​IMG]I am uncertain how to proceed. As we had followed steps for installation and setup. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you!

:)

NateAmer, Apr 29, 2020

2. Iron Python

This product was property of the Microsoft, this is a implementation of a Python. I have dificulty to install IronPython (API), using Visual Studio Professional 2019. How i do?

I need install the iron python on the environment.

I need 2 environment on my program. Someone can help me step by step, please, the procediments to make to install it, and, don't crash my Python System.

I need to know if the Iron Python gonna modify the system, or PIP. Or damage

Sorry about my English!

RobertAuzier, Apr 29, 2020
  3. python programming

I suggest that you find forums specific to python programming.

Bill Smithers, Apr 29, 2020
  4. Python Output

Made a Mistake with Python

I had to install Python some time ago. I think it so I could use VeraCrypt. I do not remember which version of Python I installed or if it showed up in the app list in Settings.

Yesterday, I decided to install DeDRM removal tools. One of them required Phyton and I installed Python 3.5.4.3504. It shows up in the app list in Settings.\

I then figured out I didn't need Python because I was not going to use the standalone DeDRM removal app but just the DeDRM removcal plugin. So I proceeded to uninstall Python 3.5.4.3504.

I then remembered about the earlier Python install and was wondering if the new Python installation had maybe overwritten the earlier one. Since I need Python for Veracrypt to work, I decided to cancel uninstalling. For the last half hour, I have been looking at at the Python popup saying "canceling" and the cursor showing an hourglass.

1. Is it likely that Python 3.5.4.3504 replaced the previously installed Python ?

2. Was it a mistake to cancel uninstalling? If yes, what should I have done?

EDIT: I restarted and Python 3.5.4.3504 is still installed. VeraCrypt works. I still would like to know why after I canceled uninstalling, the canceling process would not stop.

battlezone, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

Python Output

1. Python Output - Similar Threads - Python Output

2. How can I tell what python script is using my GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I tell what python script is using my GPU?: I am using Stable Diffusion ComfyUI with a RTX 3060 TI 8gig VRAM. There are times when the program stops working, however, in task manager, I will still see the dedicated RAM taken up, and hear the fans running very fast.I then try to end all programs associated with python...
  3. How can I tell what python script is using my GPU?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I tell what python script is using my GPU?: I am using Stable Diffusion ComfyUI with a RTX 3060 TI 8gig VRAM. There are times when the program stops working, however, in task manager, I will still see the dedicated RAM taken up, and hear the fans running very fast.I then try to end all programs associated with python...
  4. I used the Python os.rename function to rename a file with an invalid character

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I used the Python os.rename function to rename a file with an invalid character: I am using Windows 10, and I used the Python os.rename function to forcefully rename one of my file names with an invalid character '/?\'. After doing so, the file disappeared. I am wondering if the file was simply deleted, or if there are any hidden risks involved....
  5. I used the Python os.rename function to rename a file with an invalid character

I used the Python os.rename function to rename a file with an invalid character: I am using Windows 10, and I used the Python os.rename function to forcefully rename one of my file names with an invalid character '/?\'. After doing so, the file disappeared. I am wondering if the file was simply deleted, or if there are any hidden risks involved....
  6. I used the Python os.rename function to rename a file with an invalid character

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. How to install Python in VS Code

in Windows 10 News
    How to install Python in VS Code: [IMG]Python is one of the easiest programming languages and at the same time, it’s futuristic as it is used in Machine Learning, Data analysis, and more. One of the best IDEs for Python or programming in general is Microsoft’s Visual Studio Code. In this post, we will see how...
  8. How to add Python folder in Windows Registry ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to add Python folder in Windows Registry ?: While trying to uninstall python to solve some errors, I have deleted that folder in the Windows Registery all all the subfolder as well then: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python. That was probably reckless, and now even if I reinstall Python, the folder is gone and it looks...
  9. How to add Python folder in Windows Registry ?

How to add Python folder in Windows Registry ?: While trying to uninstall python to solve some errors, I have deleted that folder in the Windows Registery all all the subfolder as well then: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Python. That was probably reckless, and now even if I reinstall Python, the folder is gone and it looks...
  10. Python was not showing any output in command line

in Windows 10 Customization
    Python was not showing any output in command line: Found the apparent solution to the unsolved old thread about same issue here regarding Python on Windows 10 showing no output when typed in powershell or command prompt. As the old thread was closed I am opening one to share this because I think it will be useful to many...