Windows 10: python related problem

Discus and support python related problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello i had installed both python 2.7 and 3.7 in my system and also added to path on my system but wheen i type python on cmd or vs code i directed to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Jul 20, 2020.

1. python related problem

hello i had installed both python 2.7 and 3.7 in my system and also added to path on my system but wheen i type python on cmd or vs code i directed to microsoft store to install python 3.8 how to avoid this tell me

:)

Ahmed RazaIdrisi, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Jonathan5 Win User

Python

Python is capable of doing anything computer related for the most part, e.g. web development, gaming, robotics, space control... It is fairly new compared to some other languages, it's really growing in popularity these days. Python was the first language I started out with, teaching myself was no problem because they have tons of great tutorials/documentation already available. Some task are better done in a compiled language for speed though. I still love Python though.

Jonathan5, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Iron Python

This product was property of the Microsoft, this is a implementation of a Python. I have dificulty to install IronPython (API), using Visual Studio Professional 2019. How i do?

I need install the iron python on the environment.

I need 2 environment on my program. Someone can help me step by step, please, the procediments to make to install it, and, don't crash my Python System.

I need to know if the Iron Python gonna modify the system, or PIP. Or damage

Sorry about my English!

RobertAuzier, Jul 20, 2020
  4. python related problem

python programming

I suggest that you find forums specific to python programming.

Bill Smithers, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

python related problem

1. python related problem - Similar Threads - python related problem

2. python

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    python: Por favor ajude, não consigo executar os comando na python traves destapequena mensagem Qt: Untested Windows version 10.0 detected o meu assistente virtual que estou acriar não esta a funcionar atraves da mesma ajude-me! ESTOU SEMPRE A TENTAR DESDE MUITO TEMPO ATE AGORA NAO...
  3. python

in Windows 10 Gaming
    python: Por favor ajude, não consigo executar os comando na python traves destapequena mensagem Qt: Untested Windows version 10.0 detected o meu assistente virtual que estou acriar não esta a funcionar atraves da mesma ajude-me! ESTOU SEMPRE A TENTAR DESDE MUITO TEMPO ATE AGORA NAO...
  4. python

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Bluetooth related problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth related problem: i have windows 8.1 version in my laptop, and i want to use bluetooth but whenever i try to search bluetooth in search bar, no results found... can u fix this problem ???...
  6. A disk related problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A disk related problem: Hello, Since 3 weeks I have been experiencing a weird problem with my computer. It all started when I had to perform a hard shutdown, because my PC lagged. At first, I didn't notice any errors, and for the first two days everything was working...
  7. Problem with Python .exe apps

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with Python .exe apps: Hi,I've made a python program and I converted it to .exe file using pyinstaller. But the defender detects it as a trojan. Is there any way to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/problem-with-python-exe-apps/e55c4306-a52b-4dad-b93b-d43de1552236
  8. Bitlocker related problem.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker related problem.: I upgraded win10 from win7. And I enabled bitlocker for 2 drives. But, I degraded again to win7. Will bitlocker encrypted drive in windows 10 works and open on win7??????? Can I able to access that bitlocker encrypted drive in win7???????...
  9. users python vs c:\python

in Windows 10 Support
    users python vs c:\python: Hi all, I have an issue that's been bothering me for a while. I have python 3.8 installed on my laptop. I will try to import various modules from the python repository and I have a feeling that my path my been wrong. I have python installed here C:\python AND it seems like...
  10. problem related to audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem related to audio: actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such...