Windows 10: Python "SYSTEM" file edit slows down loading

Discus and support Python "SYSTEM" file edit slows down loading in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Removing the "SYSTEM" file in C:\Windows\system32\config is dangerous, but editing it is less worse, but can make the loading/boot unstable.No, you... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KalenMajic, Jul 2, 2021.

1. Python "SYSTEM" file edit slows down loading

Removing the "SYSTEM" file in C:\Windows\system32\config is dangerous, but editing it is less worse, but can make the loading/boot unstable.No, you cannot edit it using Notepad, but yes, you can edit it using Python as administrator.If you copy the "py" file from C:\Windows into the "config" folder in system32, you can edit any file using the reading/editing/overwriting feature.However, after restarting, the Windows loading screen will take a while to launch the actual desktop, unlike with no changes.And yes, I've tested it on a virtual machine. Don't worry.

:)

KalenMajic, Jul 2, 2021
  2. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Jul 2, 2021
  3. Invisicow Win User
    Slow loading of programs like Paint / Can't edit files on Photos

Why do programs like Paint and Photoshop take FOREVER to load? It's not like my computer slows down as they are loading either. My computer is running well without any issues, but this is still a problem. I was part of the Insider Program and I am up-to-date. Also, the Photos program can't edit any files because of their "file types." This happens to ALL file types. I am starting to get annoyed with all of this. Isn't this sort of shit already supposed to be fixed?

Any fix suggestions?

Thanks.

Invisicow, Jul 2, 2021
  4. Python "SYSTEM" file edit slows down loading

Iron Python

This product was property of the Microsoft, this is a implementation of a Python. I have dificulty to install IronPython (API), using Visual Studio Professional 2019. How i do?

I need install the iron python on the environment.

I need 2 environment on my program. Someone can help me step by step, please, the procediments to make to install it, and, don't crash my Python System.

I need to know if the Iron Python gonna modify the system, or PIP. Or damage

Sorry about my English!

RobertAuzier, Jul 2, 2021
Thema:

Python "SYSTEM" file edit slows down loading

1. Python "SYSTEM" file edit slows down loading - Similar Threads - Python SYSTEM file

2. Slow down system performance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow down system performance: Hello,After some time since I work with the system, the speed of running Windows 8.1 programs decreases drastically. Shutting down the laptop in this mode takes more than twenty minutes. Please guide me.Minidump Files:...
  3. Slow down system performance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow down system performance: Hello,After some time since I work with the system, the speed of running Windows 8.1 programs decreases drastically. Shutting down the laptop in this mode takes more than twenty minutes. Please guide me.Minidump Files:...
  4. dwm.exe slows down the system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dwm.exe slows down the system: dwm.exe overloads the integrated graphics for a few seconds, which is why my fps drops during the game. Sometimes it happens every few minutes. I've already tried everything I can: reinstalled intel hd graphics drivers, downgraded them, disabled this device, tried various...
  5. dwm.exe slows down the system

dwm.exe slows down the system: dwm.exe overloads the integrated graphics for a few seconds, which is why my fps drops during the game. Sometimes it happens every few minutes. I've already tried everything I can: reinstalled intel hd graphics drivers, downgraded them, disabled this device, tried various...
  6. dwm.exe slows down the system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. System slow down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System slow down: I experienced a series of BSOD on startup and shutdown and it took me a couple of days to find the cause and fix. However, now that I am not getting BSOD, my system is extremely sluggish. It is like if a huge process is constantly running in the background. Even pulling Task...
  8. System slow down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System slow down: Ever since the Oct 9 v1803 update I have been experiencing a slow down in several areas. Windows apps like Microsoft News and Mail load extremely slow. The Amazon Shopping extension in Edge stopped working. Edge itself is almost worthless. Pages load very slowly and then...
  9. Slow loading of programs like Paint / Can't edit files on Photos

Slow loading of programs like Paint / Can't edit files on Photos: Why do programs like Paint and Photoshop take FOREVER to load? It's not like my computer slows down as they are loading either. My computer is running well without any issues, but this is still a problem. I was part of the Insider Program and I am up-to-date. Also, the Photos...
  10. Slow load,system hang

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow load,system hang: Having problems on my W10 desktop PC. Booting up the system was hanging at login screen after entering in my p/w. Made it past the login screen and able to get to desktop, AV and other apps begin to load and everything seems to hang. Brought up task manager and it just froze...