Windows 10: Python was not showing any output in command line

Discus and support Python was not showing any output in command line in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Found the apparent solution to the unsolved old thread about same issue here regarding Python on Windows 10 showing no output when typed in powershell... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by t3chwizard, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Python was not showing any output in command line

Found the apparent solution to the unsolved old thread about same issue here

regarding Python on Windows 10 showing no output when typed in powershell or command prompt.

As the old thread was closed I am opening one to share this because I think it will be useful to many others.
    The solution was to do the following as found on this superuser post

Hope this helps someone else facing the same issue :

:)

t3chwizard, Nov 28, 2020
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Python was not showing any output in command line :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Nov 28, 2020
  4. crionsynx Win User

Python was not showing any output in command line

Python Output

To run python scripts you just have to type

python /path/script.py

That is assuming you correctly installed a python interpreter and environment variable is set.

In a command prompt, try to issue the command

python --version

That will show you the version of Python interpreter installed on your machine.

If there is an error after issuing the command then Python is not properly configured.

Follow the below link on how to install Python Interpreter

https://code.visualstudio.com/docs/python/pytho...

crionsynx, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Python was not showing any output in command line

1. Python was not showing any output in command line - Similar Threads - Python was showing

2. UWFMGR command doesn't produce any output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWFMGR command doesn't produce any output: I am working on a Windows 10 Pro Education PC 22H2 Build 19045.3996 Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0. I have recently installed uwfmgr, but when i launch uwfmgr.exe command with any parameter I ever obtain only a cursor blanking on a new line ... No errors, no message, no...
  3. UWFMGR command doesn't produce any output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWFMGR command doesn't produce any output: I am working on a Windows 10 Pro Education PC 22H2 Build 19045.3996 Experience Pack 1000.19053.1000.0. I have recently installed uwfmgr, but when i launch uwfmgr.exe command with any parameter I ever obtain only a cursor blanking on a new line ... No errors, no message, no...
  4. UWFMGR command doesn't produce any output

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Command line commands

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command line commands: I would like to create a shortcut on the desktop using a command in a .bat file. I would like to specify what icon file to use, what program to execute, and the parameters to pass to the program. I have researched MKLINK but I don't think it will do the job. Any...
  6. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: I am attempting to copy and entire directory from one HDD to another, by keep getting an error of "Invalid umber of parameters." The file path to the Directory is as follows: G:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\OLD OS FOLDER The destination folder is C:\OLDOS Can someone PLEASE...
  7. Command Line

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Command Line: My command line shows a different name when im the only user on the pc. submitted by /u/Fuadop [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hv4f7i/command_line/
  8. Python Output

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Python Output: Hello everyone, I am trying to earn a Python certification. My GF and I are taking an introductory course in python. It requires the Python 3.8 and Microsoft Visual Studio Code extension. We were learning the 'Hello World' segment, and our code is sound, no errors or...
  9. Command Line

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Line: Is there a command line entry that will help check and repair drivers, and .dll's files. Or a way to have W10 (1909) repair/replace Only whats corrupt or missing? 148659
  10. Command Line

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command Line: Hello sir. I am using windows 10 64bit. Earlier the netsat command use to work but it doesnt work now. whenever i try this command it displa an error. C:\>netstat 'netstat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. i have tried...