Windows 10: Q & A: need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' ....

Discus and support Q & A: need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' .... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; delete a app tool you press delete, but it wont let you cos it says need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' .... cos this question make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by helpfixcomputer, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Q & A: need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' ....

delete a app tool

you press delete, but it wont let you

cos it says need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' ....

cos this question

make computer fully admin

was never answered in those many comments by users

now cant even do this simple thing of delete a app tool

:)

helpfixcomputer, Dec 11, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Dec 11, 2020
  3. Win7 User Admin permissions broken

Basically it's an administrative user not the root admin , I don't know what it went wrong with settings and i forogot , but the permissions for it account were messed and now it cannot delete/edit sometimes stuff that came from rar or downloader or even installs, plus cannot uninstal most of programs , it's only possible with root admin (hidden), is there a way to restore these privilegies.

Also the error points "You need administrative privilegies from Administrators/[Nickname] "
    BUT I AM THE DAMN USER !!!!

It's not my PC so i really don't want to dig it up from scratch.

The PC has RAID0 so basically im not going to go over that again with a reinstall/reformat. ... takes time.

RuskiSnajper, Dec 11, 2020
  4. Matt18 Win User

Q & A: need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' ....

admin rights keep disappearing!?!!

Hi guys,

I am actually having a problem at work that our IT department hasn't been able to figure out. I am supposed to be a member of the admin group. We are on a domain. The problem is that everytime I reboot the computer I loose my admin rights(no longer in the administrator group) and just become a normal user again. I have tried googling this and didn't get to many results.
    I believe IT is just giving me local admin rights, not admin rights for the whole domain.

Any suggestions?

EDIT: It is on Windows XP Pro.

Matt18, Dec 11, 2020
Thema:

Q & A: need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' ....

1. Q & A: need 'admin permission' when already 'admin' .... - Similar Threads - need 'admin permission'

2. trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    trying to delete files but need admin permission. I AM ADMIN!: I'm trying to declutter my desktop but when I try yo delete some old PDFs, I get a message that I need <machinename> administrator permission. I AM administrator on my machine!, but I can't delete anything. I have tried creating another user with administrator permissions and...
  3. Why I need Administrator's permission although I'm an Admin already?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why I need Administrator's permission although I'm an Admin already?: Platform: Win10. I have a folder, and the Owner is myself named haosizheng:the account I log with is this user:and when I delete it, it requires permission from administrator: and I click Continue, it goes:Question 1: Why I need Administrator's permission although I'm an...
  4. Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Admin Account Aking for Admin permissions.: Windows 10 20h2 Im going nuts with this new level of protection. Turned the Uac to the lowest, still im having windows pooping all the time asking for permissions sometimes applications that cant do some actions unless im as admin or copying files to specific folders, its...
  5. need admin permission

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need admin permission: I recently got a new hp laptop to work from home. my mcafee expired so I updated the subscription. when I clicked verify subscription it asks for admin name and password but there is not option for it. also I am the only user or account and it was admin account but it has...
  6. Admin permissions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Admin permissions: So, in the printers permission dialog box I somehow checked that no one has permission to control a printer. I cannot remove printer to start over again and reset permissions. Is there any work around as an admin to personal computer to correct this. I removed all instance...
  7. Admin Permissions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Admin Permissions: I am the sole user of my laptop. I am the administrator, as well. I'm trying to move some music files from 1 USB flash drive to another. I keep getting a message stating I will need to provide administrative permissions to copy this file. When I continue I'm then required...
  8. Needing Admin permission to save to a location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Needing Admin permission to save to a location: I want to save a downloaded file to a folder on my Windows 10 PC but it says I can't without the Administrator's permission. However, it offers an alternative location that I don't want to use. I'm the only user and apparently switched something on that I can't find out how...
  9. Admin Permission

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Admin Permission: I started off today trying to make a system image using a DVD+R disc without success. A pop up told me to name a disc and insert it even though there was one in there spinning like mad. After that, I tried to format it as I was told to try that after a Google search but...
  10. No admin permissions

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No admin permissions: I have a problem regarding permissions on my Asus laptop, running windows 10 home. If for example wanting to run cmd as administrator I am prevented from doing so by this message : 'Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device' To continue:'' enter an admin...