Windows 10: “q” button not working

Discus and support “q” button not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i use a laptop and recently my q key hasn’t been working. it doesn’t work on my laptop keyboard as well as my usb keyboard. the only thing i ever... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/obamaprismatic, Jul 13, 2020.

1. “q” button not working

i use a laptop and recently my q key hasn’t been working. it doesn’t work on my laptop keyboard as well as my usb keyboard. the only thing i ever binded it to was “record macro” on razer synapse. any help is appreciated

submitted by /u/obamaprismatic
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/obamaprismatic, Jul 13, 2020
  2. RGWilde Win User

Business Contact will not run on Motorola Q

I installed Business Contact Manager mobile and it shows that everything is synced. When I try to run Business Contact Manager on my Motorola Q it will open to a Contact Summary tab with partial information for the first contact listed in my BCM contacts.
    I can side step over to the history tab and comment tab only. I have a menu option button that only gives me 3 options. Edit, Delete or Copy contact. I do not get the list of contacts as shown in the tutorial online.

Any suggestions?

RGWilde, Jul 13, 2020
  3. Start Button displaying but not working

The start button was working until there was a forced reboot (power failure). Then left click (normal click) over the start button does absolutely nothing. Right click brings up a menu but "programs" and also "settings" are missing and not included on this list. Search or Task View buttons do not work either with "normal" click. Does anyone have any suggestion or fixes?
    Thank you in advance *Huh
    Sue

suejbakula, Jul 13, 2020
  4. “q” button not working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

“q” button not working

1. “q” button not working - Similar Threads - “q” button working

2. My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My q button on my keyboard is registering as my left click on my mouse so I can’t use q...: Today my keyboard randomly started registering Q as mouse 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-q-button-on-my-keyboard-is-registering-as-my/2140f828-dcb7-43d4-b398-f55707302975
  3. Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?: I have Windows 11, and sometimes the keys function properly for a few minutes to an hour but I am not sure what is causing such issues.Important: I don't have a keyboard troubleshooter for some reason and nor do have uninstalling keyboard drivers either.Another factor is that...
  4. Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Q, A, 1, Esc, Tab and ~ keys not working?: I have Windows 11, and sometimes the keys function properly for a few minutes to an hour but I am not sure what is causing such issues.Important: I don't have a keyboard troubleshooter for some reason and nor do have uninstalling keyboard drivers either.Another factor is that...
  5. Windows Q&A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Q&A: Can I download Windows Copilot and Phone Link for iOS and iPadOS on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-qa/5e7d8c52-44e1-44da-8262-10e643779cb7
  6. Windows Q&A

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Q&A: Can I download Windows Copilot and Phone Link for iOS and iPadOS on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-qa/5e7d8c52-44e1-44da-8262-10e643779cb7
  7. Why Q key doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Q key doesnt work?: When i hold shift + w + q the q key doesnt work so i cant dash in games or use abilities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-q-key-doesnt-work/fd792715-83f8-4c1d-af54-253e5225deba
  8. Why Q key doesnt work?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Q key doesnt work?: When i hold shift + w + q the q key doesnt work so i cant dash in games or use abilities. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-q-key-doesnt-work/fd792715-83f8-4c1d-af54-253e5225deba
  9. Tab only works with q+tab

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tab only works with q+tab: Seemingly randomly my computer will decide that tab can only work if I press q+tab and when I don't it'll press q and then tab which can stop alt+tab from working and it's a pointless feature so I'd really like to be able to fix it....
  10. Rookie Q

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Rookie Q: Hey guys - on my parents' PC - and their windows update keeps failing. Checked the windows version, and it's 1803. No way it can get all the way to 2004, right? That HAS to be the reason. Before I went ahead and started playing with the settings, I checked with MSFT. For...