Windows 10: Q: Home network device Acess Problems

Discus and support Q: Home network device Acess Problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Recently replaced old ASUS router for faster speed and more coverage on a home network, by installing New Asus mesh network routers RT-AX55 - AX1800... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobertDrago, May 7, 2021.

1. Q: Home network device Acess Problems

Recently replaced old ASUS router for faster speed and more coverage on a home network, by installing New Asus mesh network routers RT-AX55 - AX1800 Dual Band and RT-AX58U - AX3000 Dual Band on Windows 10 Home and Pro network - with D-Link 16-Port Gigabit Switch DGS-1016A, HP and Lenovo I5 & I7 computers and Winchester Mybook Live and Mycloud drives. Original router worked fine, and initially new routers also worked - to include all but two older MyCloud & MybookLive drives - but network became unstable over a couple of months so that device

:)

RobertDrago, May 7, 2021

2. Problems Acessing Router!

yet another problem with my network..:shadedshu

ok this time..i cant acess my router (u know..the 192.168.1.1)

does anyone have any suggestions on what i should/can do?

LiLvi3tbOi69, May 7, 2021
  3. Mystere Win User
    What is this network device?

This is a weird problem I've been seeing in windows for years now (not just windows 10). I've been unable to figure out what it is, but we're not alone in this, I did some research a while back and a lot of other people were seeing it as well.

Some suggest it's a bug in the network stack. Some suggest it's neighbors who are connecting somehow, but not able to use the network. Regardless, it's not an uncommon problem and doesn't seem to be anything worry about. Here's some examples:

Solved Strange phones in network - Windows 10 Forums
    Strange phones listed on Network heading

Mystere, May 7, 2021
  4. Q: Home network device Acess Problems

Network problem

Hi Aslam,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please answer the following questions:

• Are you connecting via wired or wireless?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Did you make any changes on the computer before you encountered this issue?
    • Are you experiencing this issue using a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check this
    link
    and follow the steps provided on how to fix network connection issue in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Charianne Per, May 7, 2021
Thema:

Q: Home network device Acess Problems

1. Q: Home network device Acess Problems - Similar Threads - Home network device

2. Home network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Home network problem: Windows 11 laptop and Windows 8.1 cannot find each other on home network. Windows 11 cannot find networked printer either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-problem/befe45a3-a1f2-4988-9c67-baac6c45223f
  3. Home network problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home network problem: Windows 11 laptop and Windows 8.1 cannot find each other on home network. Windows 11 cannot find networked printer either. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/home-network-problem/befe45a3-a1f2-4988-9c67-baac6c45223f
  4. Problem with acess

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with acess: Hello, So I really got an issue with my pc and I have no idea.It will keep comming up, that I do not have permission to a specific file or device. I first thought it could be the administrator but I am already one, but I cannot access my administrator rights I'll try to run...
  5. Home Network Problems

Home Network Problems: So I am some issues with 2 of my PC's not seeing each other on my network. I have 3 PC's a tower and 2 laptops. Both laptop are connected wifi and tower wired all PCs running Windows 10. I do have Google WiFi with mesh network. My laptop see all computer however my tower and...
  6. Add Device to Home Network

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Add Device to Home Network: Added A/V Receiver to system. It is turned on when try to add to home network. "Add Device" function does not find it. Found it once and told me to wait while set up files installed for adding device. That screen stayed on for 30 minutes without change to progress...
  7. home network problem

home network problem: I am connected to my secure home network via wifi with a laptop, but when I use File Explorer I do not see the other computers on my network. Even the Readyshare memory stick that is connected to the router does not show. I need to move some files between this laptop and...
  8. Home network problem

Home network problem: I have 6 computer on my home network, everything was working fine until about 2 weeks ago when I noticed I no longer could access my backup server. I am using windows 10 pro on all computers, I can still access 3 of the 6 computers and all of there folders and files. The 3...
  9. Home Network Problem

Home Network Problem: Have three computers on my network,two windows 10 and one windows7. Problem is with Remote Desktop Connection,works perfect with the windows7 computer. Can't get it to connect with the other windows10 computer,wants a user and password. There is no password on the computer?...
  10. Networking Problem on 5 device home network....any help appreciated!

Networking Problem on 5 device home network....any help appreciated!: I am not a networking expert, but in the past have been able to figure out how to keep a network of several home PC's running several versions of Windows. Now, however, with Windows 10, I have having difficulties, and would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I have been...