Windows 10: [Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue.

Discus and support [Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi people. I know there are a lot of questions about that and some got solved after 1511 update, but not mine. I have been looking on how to make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zjarr, Feb 13, 2016.

1. Zjarr Win User

[Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue.

Hi people.

I know there are a lot of questions about that and some got solved after 1511 update, but not mine.
    I have been looking on how to make that:

1. Make TitleBars, StartMenu, TaskBar and so on, keep the same color in example the default black.
    2. Make Tiles keep a color in example blue. Like in Windows 8.1.

That is, I want to keep ALL THE DAFAULT COLORS but also make title bar black.

[Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue. [​IMG]

Thanks in advance, hope to be understood and sorry for my poor english.
    PD. I have great skills in paint XD

:)

Zjarr, Feb 13, 2016

2. Issue with title bar and taskbar after updating to 10586.104

Original title: Title bar and taskbar

So, Windows 10 decided to update to 10586.104 without my permission last night.

My taskbar and title bar are now locked to the same colour. I can customise it, but whatever I do I can't make the taskbar black and the title bar blue like it was yesterday. Is there any solution?

denny31415926, Feb 13, 2016
  3. Changing the color of the Taskbar in Windows 10 ONLY

So I hope I can explain this.

I'm running Windows 10 and I know if right click on the desktop, then select Personalize, then Colors, you can turn either On or Off the settings for 'Show Color on Start, Taskbar, action center, and title bar'.

It's a all in one setting, though.

If I have it ON, then the taskbar and Start is a nice light blue, which matches my desktop (old fashioned blue from earlier Windows versions), very pleasing to the eye. But all of the title bars for anything I run (browser, apps, etc.) is ALSO a light blue,
    which I do NOT want.

If I have it OFF, then the title bars are a nice white, but my taskbar at the bottom of the screen is a ugly black.

I want to change the color of the taskbar ONLY -- idealy so it's a light blue -- but leave the color on the title bars as white.

I've been all over the net and can't find anyone who has addressed this specific issue! Please help.

SoulBlazer, Feb 13, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, Feb 14, 2016
  5. Zjarr Win User
    I really apreciate your help, but that is what I was talking about the november update. It changes the color of everything, I just want the tiles to keep their separete color, In example blue and title bar, task bar, etc. be black.

Zjarr, Feb 14, 2016
  6. Edwin New Member
    Don't show color on taskbar in Settings, then slide Brightness slider all the way down in Personalization and Save Changes.

Edwin, Feb 15, 2016
  7. Zjarr Win User
    Could you please provide a screenshoot of the result. I prefer not to mess around with settings that are hidden if the result is not what I want. Thank you for the reply.

Zjarr, Feb 17, 2016
  8. Edwin New Member

Edwin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. [Q] How to make title bar, taskbar black but keep tiles blue. - Similar Threads - title bar taskbar

2. Windows 11 Title bar black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Title bar black: This happens sometimes when I right click on a app and click on "open up file location". I get this black bar on the title bar but only sometimes. I updated drivers and video card drivers as well. Also I have a completely different machine with the same problem with different...
  3. Windows 11 Title bar black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Title bar black: This happens sometimes when I right click on a app and click on "open up file location". I get this black bar on the title bar but only sometimes. I updated drivers and video card drivers as well. Also I have a completely different machine with the same problem with different...
  4. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  5. Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pls help what happened to my title bars? Title bars blacked out.: I didin't remember doing anything and now my title bars look like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-what-happened-to-my-title-bars-title-bars/433f54e2-8ea7-4666-b303-7bba92d4b88b
  6. How to make Start Menu black with blue tiles/apps? LIKE IT WAS BEFORE!!!!

How to make Start Menu black with blue tiles/apps? LIKE IT WAS BEFORE!!!!: Windows 10 Pro vers 20H2 OS build 19042.630 I picked up my new computer today as my last one had a sudden HDD failure. I am trying to recreate the settings as much as possible. My old laptop had Win10 Home... this one has Pro and with the latest OS version/build. I want my...
  7. Black rectangle on title bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black rectangle on title bar: [ATTACH] I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10, and now there is a black rectangle under the title bar's text. The rectangle is exactly the same color as the text, so it's not possible to see the text. If I defocus the window, the text color gets lighter to indicate...
  8. How to make win 10 title bars transparent

How to make win 10 title bars transparent: HI everyone. My name is Rick. I just registered today. I've been trying to make my title bars transparent on and off for a few years. Is there a registry tweak available? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Windows 10 version 2004 build 19033.1 145298
  9. Make Taskbar a different color vs Title Bar

Make Taskbar a different color vs Title Bar: Hi, since the below edit does not work on AU will anything like this work for this purpose now? I am not on CU as it has issues with my P50 for work related apps at this time. I would like the taskbar a grey color and the title bars blue if possible....
  10. Black title bars and white text

Black title bars and white text: Windows 10 has been out long enough...has anyone figured a way to have black (or dark) title bars with white text without using uxtheme patcher? 18881

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to make taskbar black