Windows 10: Qantas entertainment apps

Discus and support Qantas entertainment apps in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi - I have a HP Elite x 2 tablet. Can I get app like the Qantas entertainment app or AirBnB app on this machine? If so, how? Please help.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Claire_109, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Qantas entertainment apps

Hi - I have a HP Elite x 2 tablet. Can I get app like the Qantas entertainment app or AirBnB app on this machine? If so, how? Please help.

:)

Claire_109, Mar 2, 2020

2. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

Hi,

The app is available for iOS and Android only. Qantas entertainment apps ;) you might need emulator to run it on windows but that might not work perfectly.

http://www.qantas.com/au/en/qantas-experience/o...

you can get apk file for emulator here.

http://apkdl.in/app/details?id=au.com.qantas.qs...

https://download.cnet.com/Qantas-for-Windows-10...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

MilagrosM2020, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Qantas App Not Working for 8 months - please amed store listing or delist

Hi There,

Since about February 2013 Qantas's booking system has been broken and with the Qantas Windows Phone app. One of its key features - 'Access your mobile boarding pass' has not been operating for quite some time.

I have used the Report a Problem option numerous times without any feedback coming from the Windows Phone store.

Can we get the publisher to remove the app, or simply remove the following misleading items from their listed as in its current state they are simply untrue:

• Access your mobile boarding pass.
    • Remove Screenshots which shows the boarding pass (as a users simply cannot generate this)
    • Remote the following text 'The benefits don’t end at the airport. The app also stores your mobile boarding passes so you can save time and head straight to the gate' and 'It also tells
      you where and when to drop your bag, gate changes, information on the Qantas lounges at your current airport and even weather updates for your destination' as these two statements are also untrue.

Ultimately when a application has been getting 1 star reviews for so long, what is the process for forcing publishers to update their listing informing their users that there is an issue?

Whiteanvil, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Qantas entertainment apps

cannot find app downloaded

I downloaded the Qantas app for inflight entertainment by opening a google account and cannot find it anywhere on my new Samsung book. Downloaded through google play????

Tigermills67, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Qantas entertainment apps

1. Qantas entertainment apps - Similar Threads - Qantas entertainment apps

2. Missing category on Microsoft Store Games, Entertainment etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing category on Microsoft Store Games, Entertainment etc: Hello, my side bar categories are missing in the Microsoft Store. Do anyone have the same issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-category-on-microsoft-store-games/db4f6100-148f-4019-a0b5-e05419bad1ce
  3. Google shutting down Stadia Games and Entertainment division

in Windows 10 News
    Google shutting down Stadia Games and Entertainment division: We launched Stadia with the goal of making your favorite games instantly available wherever you want to play them. With the recent successful launch of Cyberpunk 2077 on Stadia, gameplay on all types of devices, including iOS, growing our slate of YouTube integrations, and...
  4. Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Output iTunes audio to entertainment system.: Ever since iTunes could no longer be installed from the Apple website and had to be installed via the Microsoft Store, I've had the problem below. iTunes loads and plays just fine, but only to my laptop speakers. I have an AirPlay ready Onkyo receiver capable of receiving...
  5. Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lock FN key - Entertainment 7000 keyboard: Hello, I would like to know how to lock FN key in the Microsot Entertainment 7000 keyboard. I tried pressing at same time FN + CapsLock but it didn't work It only changes the status of the Caps Lock. The key works properly if i keep it pressed when i'm using it. I've...
  6. What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What's the most entertaining Windows feature (for you)?: Which feature in Windows really entertains you and why? This topic doesn't really fit into any of the Windows topics listed below; I chose Desktop, Start and personalization because I had to select one....
  7. Microsoft.com Entertainment

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft.com Entertainment: We are using the family child accounts and block certain websites. We are completely unable to block GAMES & ENTERTAINMENT on Microsoft.com. Microsoft does not allow us to block their site but it should allow us to block certain parts from their site. A child does...
  8. how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro: how do i download the qantas app onto my sureface pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_travel/how-do-i-download-the-qantas-app-onto-my-sureface/724aa0d2-1d80-496a-8cd2-5288a1fdc24d
  9. Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions

in Windows 10 News
    Bing adds flight status and entertainment & sports predictions: This month at Bing we shipped several new experiences that let you quickly find what you’re looking for. Flight status Checking flight status can be a hassle, whether you’re rushing to pick someone up from arrivals, or if you’re in a terminal and want to check that...
  10. Updates to Entertainment in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Updates to Entertainment in Windows 10: Updated July 6, 2015 12:17 pm - Windows 10 was built to offer a familiar and secure experience, with unmatched productivity offerings and more entertainment options for Windows fans. Not only will you be able to enjoy great gaming on Windows 10 – including the new Minecraft:...