Windows 10: QB64 Not working

Discus and support QB64 Not working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I type my code CLS SCREEN 9 CIRCLE 900, 890, 56, 8 PAINT 900, 890, 14, 4 END And this is the screen [ATTACH] And no files are formed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AdwaitShiva, Dec 20, 2019.

  1. QB64 Not working


    I type my code


    CLS
    SCREEN 9
    CIRCLE 900, 890, 56, 8
    PAINT 900, 890, 14, 4
    END

    And this is the screen

    QB64 Not working 996b5b3d-cc42-4988-b98b-bbbc99af9035?upload=true.png

    And no files are formed

    :)
     
    AdwaitShiva, Dec 20, 2019
    #1

  2. qb64

    I have a Windows 10 Home for refurbished PCs and I cannot start program in QB64.

    Same program work at Windows 10 Profesional.

    How I can overcome this problem ?
     
    DraganOtasevic, Dec 20, 2019
    #2
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    qb64

    Hi DraganOtasevic

    Are you able to install QB64 and then the application will not start, or are you getting an error when trying to install QB64?

    What error are you seeing on your screen, when that fails to run?
     
    DaveM121, Dec 20, 2019
    #3
  4. narsep Win User

    QB64 Not working

    QB64

    I tried to download QB64 (from: www.QB64.org) but after extracting the file downloaded it states that it is incompatible with the operating system (windows 7, *64bits).
     
    narsep, Dec 20, 2019
    #4
Thema:

QB64 Not working

Loading...
  1. QB64 Not working - Similar Threads - QB64 working

  2. Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC

    in Windows 10 News
    Comet Browser not working, installing or opening on Windows PC: [ATTACH]Comet is one of the first AI browsers to integrate conversational search and agentic capabilities; however, many users have recently complained that they can’t install the browser on their Windows computers. Even if the installation goes through, the browser won’t...
  3. BitLocker recovery key not working on Windows 11

    in Windows 10 News
    BitLocker recovery key not working on Windows 11: [ATTACH]BitLocker is a built-in Windows 11 security feature that protects user data through full-disk encryption. To unlock a BitLocker-encrypted drive, you need to enter the 48-digit recovery key. For some users, the BitLocker recovery key is not working on Windows 11/10....
  4. Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]

    in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Passkey not working [Fix]: [ATTACH]Passkeys are the best and most convenient way to sign into a Microsoft account. By setting up Passkeys, you can make your account password-less. This makes your account more secure because hackers can’t steal a password. You should also set up more than one sign-in...
  5. Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security not working with external camera

    in Windows 10 News
    Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security not working with external camera: [ATTACH]If your external camera doesn’t work with Windows Hello Enhanced Sign-in Security (ESS), enabling peripheral sign-in or adjusting security policies can restore facial recognition. However if this does not help, then this post will show what you can do if Windows Hello...
  6. Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...: Windows 11 update of a few days ago means that icons which used to open files no longer do, but just drop the icon onto the task bar where it will then open. Two steps instead of one. The icon works with 'shift' + click icon. All used to work until recent Win 11 update....
  7. Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...: Windows 11 update of a few days ago means that icons which used to open files no longer do, but just drop the icon onto the task bar where it will then open. Two steps instead of one. The icon works with 'shift' + click icon. All used to work until recent Win 11 update....
  8. I ned to find a download of qb64

    in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ned to find a download of qb64: I used quick basic for years on 98 n xp but I need to find a version that works on windows 10also there used to be visual basic that would compile your basic prgrams into . .exe programssorting photos program QB64 qbasic download ?64 bit...
  9. I ned to find a download of qb64

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I ned to find a download of qb64: I used quick basic for years on 98 n xp but I need to find a version that works on windows 10also there used to be visual basic that would compile your basic prgrams into . .exe programssorting photos program QB64 qbasic download ?64 bit...
  10. qb64

    in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    qb64: I have a Windows 10 Home for refurbished PCs and I cannot start program in QB64. Same program work at Windows 10 Profesional. How I can overcome this problem ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qb64/8be3f7ff-609c-4569-939c-82ed75653c46

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. HOW TO LAUNCH QB64 IN WINDOWS MACHINE