Windows 10: qb64

Discus and support qb64 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Home for refurbished PCs and I cannot start program in QB64. Same program work at Windows 10 Profesional. How I can overcome this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DraganOtasevic, Apr 8, 2019.

1. qb64

I have a Windows 10 Home for refurbished PCs and I cannot start program in QB64.

Same program work at Windows 10 Profesional.

How I can overcome this problem ?

:)

DraganOtasevic, Apr 8, 2019
  2. narsep Win User

QB64

I tried to download QB64 (from: www.QB64.org) but after extracting the file downloaded it states that it is incompatible with the operating system (windows 7, *64bits).

narsep, Apr 8, 2019
  3. qb64 problems

Hello Guys

I read in class VII

I recently built a new pc with wndows 10 pro

i could ruin qb64 would run easily on my old windows 7 pc but now the input screen works fine but the output screen does not work fine like

I tried to run the following program

CLS

FOR I =1 TO 10

PRINT "MYSELF"

NEXT I

END

This program to does not even display correctly but also no other program works

the output screen is sometimes black and sometimes only shows MYSELF 5 times

AND ANY HELP WILL BE VERY HELPFUL AND SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH AND PLZ DONT TELL ME CONTACT THE PROGRAM MANUFACTURER OR SOMETHING BLAH BLAH BLAH BCUZ I AM ALSO A COPUTER GEEK

KingshukChakraborty, Apr 8, 2019
  4. srfreeman Win User

qb64

KB4013429 Updates not Print output

From the conversation currently in the QB64 forum, it appears to be an internal program issue in QB64 that was just exposed by the Windows updates.

As a concerned user, your best efforts would be in assisting the other QB64 users and development team in finding and fixing the root issue.

srfreeman, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

qb64

1. qb64 - Similar Threads - qb64

2. Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...: Windows 11 update of a few days ago means that icons which used to open files no longer do, but just drop the icon onto the task bar where it will then open. Two steps instead of one. The icon works with 'shift' + click icon. All used to work until recent Win 11 update....
  3. Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons for .exe files I have written myself QB64 no longer open the file but instead drop...: Windows 11 update of a few days ago means that icons which used to open files no longer do, but just drop the icon onto the task bar where it will then open. Two steps instead of one. The icon works with 'shift' + click icon. All used to work until recent Win 11 update....
  4. I ned to find a download of qb64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I ned to find a download of qb64: I used quick basic for years on 98 n xp but I need to find a version that works on windows 10also there used to be visual basic that would compile your basic prgrams into . .exe programssorting photos program QB64 qbasic download ?64 bit...
  5. I ned to find a download of qb64

I ned to find a download of qb64: I used quick basic for years on 98 n xp but I need to find a version that works on windows 10also there used to be visual basic that would compile your basic prgrams into . .exe programssorting photos program QB64 qbasic download ?64 bit...
  6. QB64 Not working

QB64 Not working: I type my code CLS SCREEN 9 CIRCLE 900, 890, 56, 8 PAINT 900, 890, 14, 4 END And this is the screen [ATTACH] And no files are formed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/qb64-not-working/8298fcf1-8150-4d52-9925-e5471baae8d4

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant run qb64 on my new pc

2. qb64 for windows phone

3. qb64 windows10

4. qb64