Windows 10: qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

Discus and support qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hy, I dealing with this problem for few months now, and it drives me crazy *Banghead Tried everything, different settings for qbittorrent I find on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by calvooo, Aug 24, 2019.

1. calvooo Win User

qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

Hy,

I dealing with this problem for few months now, and it drives me crazy *Banghead
    Tried everything, different settings for qbittorrent I find on other forums so far... no luck.
    Downloading with browser works great, downloading at maximum speed 4-5 MB/s. But with qbittorrent I get max speed around 1,6 - 2,2 MB/s. Even with 1000+ seeds.

Here is my latest test:

Downloading Ubuntu torrent from official web site with 800+ seeds.. max 2,2 MB/s.
    Downloading Ubuntu with browser at max speed 4-5 MB/s with no problem.

Is there any solution what could be wrong?

And yes, my torrent client in updated. Running Windows 10 1903, clean install two weeks ago.

Thanks

:)

calvooo, Aug 24, 2019

2. Slow Download Speed

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft forums.

• I would suggest you to test the speed using any of the speed test website or app to confirm the upload and download speed.
    • I also suggest you to reset the wireless router to check if that helps.
    • You may plug in the Ethernet cable if available and check the speed.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you

Rajeshwari_Patil, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 24, 2019
  4. qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

ReubenFaleiro, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!?

1. qBittorrent downloading only at half speed!? - Similar Threads - qBittorrent downloading half

2. Windows 10 only use half of max cpu speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 only use half of max cpu speed: hello, I have the same identical issue to this Windows 10 only use half of max cpu speed, where the only difference is that i had my battery swapped. the problem never happened. Additionally, safe mode goes to 1.80 ghz flat. things i tried: 1. restart 2. revert all...
  3. Extremely low download speed on Wifi only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Extremely low download speed on Wifi only: Since March I have had an issue with the internet speed on my HP Laptop. When I run a speed test on the WiFi the download is 0.55 and the upload is 10.6. When I plug the laptop in with the Ethernet cable the download is over 100 and the upload is 12. I have read many others...
  4. Internet speed drops to half

Internet speed drops to half: Hello, its few months when I have this problem, and my provider said that my speed its not limited. But when I am downloading games (it happend with rockstar, and now with steam too) first 17gb its downloaded with normal speed, but after 17gb, speed drops at half and dont...
  5. very slow download speed in browser only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    very slow download speed in browser only: Hello, I did a clean install of windows 10 pro 1909 after clean installing i am getting very slow download speed in browser only Steam, epic store, microsoft store works fine. My pc specs are amd a6-6400k, msi gt 710, 8gb ddr3 ram 1333 mhz. I have 40 mbps download and 20...
  6. Half speed RAM

Half speed RAM: Helo, so I have a new laptop with 2x DDR4 2400MHz, but CPU-Z says that I have NB Frequency of 600MHz and DRAM Frequncy of 400MHz. Is this Ok ? This would make my RAM half speed. submitted by /u/krystofdzoba [link] [comments]...
  7. cpu stuck at half speed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cpu stuck at half speed: Hi everyone. This problem has been around for a while. I currently have a MSI gaming laptop, with the Intel processor i7-7700HQ 2.8GHz. My problem is that it is constantly locked at half speed, namely 1.4GHz, even during the xtu stress test when I have 100% CPU utilization....
  8. Slow Download Speeds only on Windows 10

Slow Download Speeds only on Windows 10: I am on Windows 10 1909 and have Spectrum's 400 mbps plan. Every other device is fine except for my main PC, which I'm lucky to pull 150 mbps and often pull 105-110, however upload is fine at 20 mbps, which Spectrum confirmed is the correct upload speed I should be receiving....
  9. Download speeds capped only in certain programs

Download speeds capped only in certain programs: I have 15MB/sec download speed, but I never actually seen it go that high until I downloaded some games from the Microsoft Store. When I'm using a torrent program, Steam/etc, or downloading within my internet browsers (all with no bandwidth restrictions in the options),...
  10. Full Link Speed but Half download speeds!

Full Link Speed but Half download speeds!: I have a peculiar issue with wifi on Windows 10. My computer shows a wifi link speed of 270 Mbps and i have tested the same by sending huge files over my network. Now the issue is that i strongly believe that something in Windows 10 is throttling the internet speeds...