Windows 10: Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

Discus and support Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Moran Zhang, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it usually happens and then its good for a while and it happens again.Any other solutions?

:)

Moran Zhang, Dec 26, 2021

2. blue screen on Windows 10 Qcamain10x64.sys

I am getting a blue screen on my dell laptop windows 10 with an error message Qcamain10x64.sys. what should do?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet]

[Original title: blue screen on windows 10 Qcamain10x64.sys]

LalinParanavitana, Dec 26, 2021
  3. Louie Del Win User
    blue screen on Windows 10 Qcamain10x64.sys

Hi,

The blue screen error that you’ve may be caused by an incompatible driver or a software conflict has occurred. Regarding this, may we confirm if you’re also getting same
    Qcamain10x64.sys error message?

Also, we can try to isolate this concern by performing a clean boot. This troubleshooting technique will help us determine if there conflicts with other applications. Please click
    here for the steps.

Once you’re in the clean boot state, navigate to your computer and see if you’ll get the same result.

Note: After the troubleshooting, refer to this section: “How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting” on the same support
    article
    to boot the computer in normal setup once the issue has been resolved.

We’ll wait for your update after trying the steps.

Louie Del, Dec 26, 2021
  4. auggy Win User

Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

BSOD qcamain10x64.sys - Lenovo Yoga 520-14IKB

The minidump file showed a SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED_M (1000007e) stop error also caused by the Qcamain10x64.sys :

BugCheck 1000007E, {ffffffffc0000005, fffff80ab3af8058, fffffa0c9c93f1e8, fffffa0c9c93ea30}

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for Qcamain10x64.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for Qcamain10x64.sys

*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for win32k.sys

*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for win32k.sys

Probably caused by : Qcamain10x64.sys ( Qcamain10x64+f8058 )

Can you do the following :

In the Device Manager double-click the wireless adapter > Driver

What is the "Driver Version" ?

Then click on the "Details" tab, then choose "Hardware Ids" from the drop-down menu under "Property".

What is listed under "Value"?

auggy, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

1. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen - Similar Threads - Qcamain10x64 sys Blue

2. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  3. Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Qcamain10x64.sys Blue Screen: I seem to be getting the Qcamain10x64.sys Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal blue screen a lot. I have done the sfc /scannow and also chkdsk :c /f. I have even tried to update my driver and uninstalled it. It seems to be fine for now but it might be broken later again.... it...
  4. Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Experiencing blue screen crash in Windows 10 due to Qcamain10x64.sys and the possible ways...: What type of error I am experiencing I am terribly experiencing blue screen crash at the present. Stop code says "SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED" due to the failure ofQcamain10x64.sys which is a system file of network adapter driver, manufactured byQualcomm Atheros...
  5. wdf01000.sys blue screen

wdf01000.sys blue screen: Dears , Kindly assist me with this issue here is the minidump https://asgcgroup-my.sharepoint.com/:f:/p/makary_kirolos/EjMqZK4V2fZFj9hzeJtMwuEBmsDLR_YQtyjleKVYNGrYhQ?e=eLdnbg Thanks...
  6. Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys

Driver Irql Not Equal Or Less - Qcamain10x64.sys: For several months I've been intermittently receiving the blue screen of death with the stop code: "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and what failed as "Qcamain10x64.sys" I haven't installed any new drivers lately and much of what I've read online has been around uninstalling...
  7. Blue screen wdf01000.sys

Blue screen wdf01000.sys: Please assist. Recently, been receiving random blue screen restarts, displaying the stop code 'wdf01000.sys'. Nothing specific is being run to trigger this code, which makes it difficult to pinpoint. After researching stop code, I began updating the drivers. Updated all...
  8. BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys

BSOD caused by QCamain10x64.sys and IntelHaxm.sys: My laptop crashed with STOP code DEVICE_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, stating that QCamain10x64.sys had failed, which according to Google, is the driver of my laptop's wireless adapter. Just to make sure before attempting to reinstall the driver via device manager, I saw this wiki...
  9. Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Acer Aspire BSOD - SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED - Qcamain10x64.sys: Hi, I've been having an issue with my computer (Acer Aspire R5-471T) bluescreening randomly; sometimes I'm not even at the computer, with nothing running, and the wifi driver will still crash and result in a bluescreen with stopcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with...
  10. BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!

BSOD - qcamain10x64.sys help!: Hello, I have been experiencing repeated BSOD error screens on my Predator Helios 300 g3 571 77QK. I have removed and reinstalled the driver of Qualcom Atheros Wireless Lan and the problem persists. Can you help me? Here are my dump files and info file...