Windows 10: QFX

Discus and support QFX in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; "This file does not have an app associated with for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by David J. Spinelli, Jun 25, 2020.

1. QFX

"This file does not have an app associated with for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings page." I was recently forced to reinstall my operation system. All my data was still present; it's just my OS took a dive. With my OS installed, a few applications needed installations as well. One particular application is MS Money. Now, I did have this happen before; but never like this. In the last OS, I downloaded the Discover Card registry on it's account page and placed it in my Money program MS Money. Now, there isn't any association with QFX. Could anyone please explain why isn't any? There is one with Quick Books QIF. Could you please explain how to get QFX as an app? I did install Microsoft Money 2007 with USMoneyBizSunset. Please help.

Take care and God bless,

David J Spinelli

:)

David J. Spinelli, Jun 25, 2020
  2. rajahmon Win User

MS Money and QFX?

MS Money and Chase downloads had been working by using .qfx changed to .ofx until Feb.1. Since then the .qfx files don't contain the expected data. Is anybody else having this problem?

* Moved from Community Participation Center

rajahmon, Jun 25, 2020
  3. MS Money and QFX?

-

Are you using the Money App on Windows 10 or the old, classic Microsoft Money that was discontinued in 2009?

Or (probably not) the MSN Money App?

Don

Don Varnau, Jun 25, 2020
  4. rajahmon Win User

QFX

MS Money and QFX?

-

Are you using the Money App on Windows 10 or the old, classic Microsoft Money that was discontinued in 2009?

Or (probably not) the MSN Money App?

Don

The classic Sunset version of MS Money. It has been working fine since Chase stopped supporting OFX months ago.

rajahmon, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

QFX