Windows 10: .qhpha added to file names

Discus and support .qhpha added to file names in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; THIS DESCRIPTION SUDDENLY HAS CHANGED MY VIDEO COLLECTION WHAT THE HELL IS IT CANNOT FIND ITFO ON IT ANYWHERE VIRUS CHECKED OK VIDEO FORMAT NOT... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by mikeswift2, Oct 30, 2019.

1. .qhpha added to file names

THIS DESCRIPTION SUDDENLY HAS CHANGED MY VIDEO COLLECTION WHAT THE HELL IS IT CANNOT FIND ITFO ON IT ANYWHERE VIRUS CHECKED OK VIDEO FORMAT NOT KNOWN CANNOT PLAY FILE NOT SUPPORTED HELP

* Moved from Music & Video

* Original title: .qhpha

:)

mikeswift2, Oct 30, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Oct 30, 2019
  3. red268 Win User
    Gathering Names Of Multiple Files

Is it possible to get the names of multiple files and paste them in to Notepad or Word or something?

Not sure how clear that is - I've got a folder with lots and lots of films from holidays etc. I've spent ages renaming them all to something meaningful (Other than Mov0001, Mov0002 etc etc)
    Unfortunatly, at the time, I didn't think to copy and paste the names in to a file as I did each one. But now people want to know what things I've got - so I want a list of all the names without having to type each one out seperately.

Any ideas?

Thanks

red268, Oct 30, 2019
  4. .qhpha added to file names

Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

.qhpha added to file names

1. .qhpha added to file names - Similar Threads - qhpha added file

2. Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name: Hi, I am testing a script to find the last file within a folder.It can locate the correct file, but the resulting variable includes a period . within the file name.Here's the script:REM Copy the recent Friday evening's Diff Backup onto the drive G: My Passport device.@echo...
  3. Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Batch Script Adding a Period . to File Name: Hi, I am testing a script to find the last file within a folder.It can locate the correct file, but the resulting variable includes a period . within the file name.Here's the script:REM Copy the recent Friday evening's Diff Backup onto the drive G: My Passport device.@echo...
  4. When copying a file, strange characters are added to the file name.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    When copying a file, strange characters are added to the file name.: When I copy a file to the same location it is in, Windows automatically adds the word "copy עותק" to the end of the file name, which is great. But there is a strange phenomenon that at the beginning of the file name are added two unvisible characters.My windows version is...
  5. When copying a file, strange characters are added to the file name.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When copying a file, strange characters are added to the file name.: When I copy a file to the same location it is in, Windows automatically adds the word "copy עותק" to the end of the file name, which is great. But there is a strange phenomenon that at the beginning of the file name are added two unvisible characters.My windows version is...
  6. When copying a file, strange characters are added to the file name.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Files not adding.

Files not adding.: Hello, I have a 16gb memory stick and I imported a few clips onto the stick from my pc when I try to load the files into the video editor its says: "Something went wrong add some other files" I have kept deleting the flies and importing them back onto the stick but it seems...
  8. Adding Middle Name to Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding Middle Name to Microsoft Account: I want to add my middle name to my account, but as far as I can tell there is no way for me to do so. Help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-middle-name-to-microsoft-account/1c88a0ac-ff1c-4a6c-bda7-073ebfe612ef
  9. Adding date to the name of files and folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Adding date to the name of files and folders: Hi, I would like to add the "Date Created" or "Date Modified" to any files or folders. Possibly by right-clicking on it and running a script from the context menu. Can that be done with autohotkey, batch file or VBS ? Any help would be appreciated example: "test.txt" to...
  10. Onedrive creates duplicate files with PC name added to file name

Onedrive creates duplicate files with PC name added to file name: This was sort of asked before, but the discussion closed by administration without an answer being found: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/onedrive/forum/odwork-odedit/onedrive-creates-duplicate-file-name-with-pc-name/18f1fd5c-b217-49ee-8552-fa118a25bf1e?page=1. I use...