Windows 10: QT platform plugin "windows"

Discus and support QT platform plugin "windows" in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I download an app of R (programming language) and at the time of opening this poster appears: "This aplication failed to start because it could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by santiagoahumada, Feb 4, 2019.

1. QT platform plugin "windows"

Hello, I download an app of R (programming language) and at the time of opening this poster appears:

"This aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "Windows" reinstalling the application may fix the problem"

I try reinstall the app but the advice appears, what should i do?

:)

santiagoahumada, Feb 4, 2019
  2. lucasio1 Win User

QT platform plugin missing

Hello,

I probably (accidently) deleted my QT platform plugin now I get this warning when widows starts:

"This application failed to start because it could not find or load the QT platform plugin "windows" in**,

Reinstalling the application may fix this problem."

How do I reinstall the application?

Thanks,

Lucasio

lucasio1, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Qt platform plugin

when ı start google earth, i received this message "this aplication failed to start because it could not find or load the Qt platform plugin "windows""

atillaaksoy, Feb 4, 2019
  4. QT platform plugin "windows"

QT platform plugin "Windows" needs to be reinstalled.

How do I reinstall QT platform plugin "Windows"?

LeaEmery-029, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

QT platform plugin "windows"

1. QT platform plugin "windows" - Similar Threads - platform plugin

2. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  3. no Qt platform plugin message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no Qt platform plugin message: After upgrade to windows 11, message on start up - no Qt platform plugin could be initialized. Can't open some OneDrive photos https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-qt-platform-plugin-message/9f135d1f-ebcf-47ed-a093-eaa012982d37
  4. "No Qt platform plugin"-Error when opening application

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Qt platform plugin"-Error when opening application: Hi there,Since a little while ago my Windows-application "Logi Options plus" doesn't work anymore, when I try to open the application it throws the following Error: see screenshotError: "logioptionsplus_agent. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin...
  5. "No Qt platform plugin"-Error when opening application

"No Qt platform plugin"-Error when opening application: Hi there,Since a little while ago my Windows-application "Logi Options plus" doesn't work anymore, when I try to open the application it throws the following Error: see screenshotError: "logioptionsplus_agent. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin...
  6. Qt platform plugin issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qt platform plugin issue: I recently updated to windows 11 and i deleted the windows.old folder because i thought it was safe but now when i open specific applications i keep getting a pop up saying no qt platform can be initialized. pls help...
  7. Qt platform plugin issue

Qt platform plugin issue: I recently updated to windows 11 and i deleted the windows.old folder because i thought it was safe but now when i open specific applications i keep getting a pop up saying no qt platform can be initialized. pls help...
  8. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: So i w multiple programs including onedrive saying they cannot launch due to this error. I have looked up maaany ways to solve this problem, but reinstallin didn't help and neither did any of the other ways, and a few others i just don't understand whatsoever. Can someone...
  9. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: So i w multiple programs including onedrive saying they cannot launch due to this error. I have looked up maaany ways to solve this problem, but reinstallin didn't help and neither did any of the other ways, and a few others i just don't understand whatsoever. Can someone...
  10. This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This application failed to start because no Qt platform plugin could be initialised....: Recently did a system restore to a fresh windows 11 pro install due to numerous issues with an updated from windows 10 install, drivers, old programs etc.Everything was OK and then I got the subject as an error message in a window with OneDrive in the window. My start menu...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qt platform plugin windows download

2. qt platform plugin windows 10

3. qt platform plugin windows

4. qt platform plugin download,
  5. qt platform plugin missing,
  6. qt platform plugin windows 10 download,
  7. qt platform windows,
  8. reinstall qt platform plugin windows,
  9. qt platform plugin,
  10. reinstall qt platform plugin windows download,
  11. windows qt platform plugin download,