Windows 10: qt5core.dll missing from computer

Discus and support qt5core.dll missing from computer in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Every time I start up my computer I get 2 dialog boxes that states "qt5core.dll" is missing from my file, but I'm haveing trouble on it location to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by PaulHolgate1, Feb 9, 2020.

1. qt5core.dll missing from computer

Every time I start up my computer I get 2 dialog boxes that states "qt5core.dll" is missing from my file, but I'm haveing trouble on it location to repair this problem!

:)

PaulHolgate1, Feb 9, 2020
  2. b1rd Win User

DLL Missing

I actually posted the link for the "list of troubleshooting steps to resolve your boost_threads.dll problems" which is located half way down the page. I did not mean to promote any downloads.

Why don't I just go back and indicate that on my original post? That way there's access to the 'step-by-step' instructions, which are accessed via those green 'plus' signs next to the topics.

If the link still needs to be removed, then let me know

qt5core.dll missing from computer [​IMG]

b1rd, Feb 9, 2020
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Feb 9, 2020
  4. qt5core.dll missing from computer

dll missing

Hi Peter,

One of the reasons that may cause the missing DLL error are the files that was deleted due to a recent change on your device. For us to identify the root cause, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• When are you getting this error?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

Meanwhile, we recommend that you run the SFC scan tool found on this
    link
    as an initial step to replace missing DLL on your device.

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

qt5core.dll missing from computer

1. qt5core.dll missing from computer - Similar Threads - qt5core dll missing

2. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  3. "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer": I'm currently running Windows 8.1, I'm trying to run a program on my computer but everytime I try to start it, it says "d3d12.dll is missing from your computer". How can I fix this problem?...
  4. "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "MSVCP140.dll is missing from your computer": Hello, I am trying to run a program but this message pops up every time I run it. I have tried reinstalling Microsoft Visual C++ 2015 twice and after that I even downloaded the .dll file separately from a legitimate website. After trying all that it still doesn't work. I...
  5. MSVCR140.dll and MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MSVCR140.dll and MSVCP120.dll is missing from your computer.: Hello, I am sick and tired of this error and I can't seem to find any workaround. These problem arises when I am trying to get "Assassins Creed: Valhalla " to work. I have tried numerous methods on the Internet but to no avail.1.I tried to manually place the DLLs in the...
  6. MSVCR71.dll is missing from Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 News
    MSVCR71.dll is missing from Windows 10 computer: [ATTACH]Some applications or games require the MSVCR71.dll file to work properly. If the file […] This article MSVCR71.dll is missing from Windows 10 computer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer: The Program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. How do I fix this? Can anyone help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msvcr110dll-is-missing-from-your-computer/625ec0c1-e281-43ad-ab40-172035945943
  8. D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D3dx9_39.dll missing from computer: Hi I have a problem, I want to play the game League of legends but after the champion sellect it gives the error "d3dx9_39.dll is missing from your computer" even after I reinstalled the game 5 times and the DirecX 2 times. Does anyone know how to solve this?...
  9. AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer: I just bought Nero 2019and it won't install because I get this AdvrCntr6.dll is missing from my computer. I have nero 2017, b2018 and now 2019 and I am having trouble installing it. No support help? no support what-so-ever? this is 2019 not 1819 [ATTACH]...
  10. Missing DLL

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing DLL: At each startup I have an error message RUNDLL There was a problem starting c:\\windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. The specified module could not be found. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/missing-dll/ec816201-49c9-4021-af21-232065e162e1