Windows 10: Qtproject

Discus and support Qtproject in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello, I found a folder in appdata-roaming called "qtproject" and when I open that folder there is a program called "Active Qt Web Browser" and I would... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Dani Velasquez, Sep 30, 2022.

1. Qtproject

hello, I found a folder in appdata-roaming called "qtproject" and when I open that folder there is a program called "Active Qt Web Browser" and I would like to know why that folder exists in my computer.... By the way I have only installed the following programs: - Office - Geforce experience - Epic Games launcher - Defraggler - Java - partition Wizard

:)

Dani Velasquez, Sep 30, 2022
  2. WiIfred P Win User

what is Qtproject in registry?

Hi Jenerdais,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about QTproject in the registry.

Qt is used for developing graphical user interfaces (GUIs) and multi-platform applications that run on all major desktop platforms and most mobile or embedded platforms. Most GUI programs created with Qt have a native-looking interface, in which case Qt is
    classified as a widget toolkit. Also, non-GUI programs can be developed, such as command-line tools and consoles for servers. An example of such a non-GUI program using Qt is the Cutelyst web framework.

If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

References: Qt for developers by developers | Cross-platform development

Qt Project

WiIfred P, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Trojan?

I scanned my computer with malware bytes and it detected an hkey pup so I just pressed the delete button. Today I tried the cmd command and I saw that I was connecting with almost 30 servers so I started searching. I believe that I have a trojan on my computer.
    So I saw this weir names for Hkeys and I came here to ask what are they.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Yamaha APO

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SRS Labs

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SoftVoice

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\OEM

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ODBC

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nuance

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NCH Swift Sound

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Nahimic

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Macrovision

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Knowles

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Khronos

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\GEAR Software

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Dolby

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\DTS

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ATI Technologies

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Blind Sky Studios LTD

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Caphyon

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\CDDB

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygnus Solutions

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Cygwin

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DefaultCompany\MazeProject

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\F-Secure\Freedome

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\IM\shortcuts

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\JetBrains\IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\JumpStart\SoD

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\MC4D

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\NCH Software

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Nexon\NGS

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\QtProject\OrganizationDefaults

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Reptoid Games\Spilltender Prototype

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\RICEDAEDALUS520

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Safer Networking Limited

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SkillBrains

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Sysinternals

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trion

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trolltech

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\TuneUp

giorgos zefi, Sep 30, 2022
Thema:

Qtproject

1. Qtproject - Similar Threads - Qtproject

2. Qtproject

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qtproject: hello, I found a folder in appdata-roaming called "qtproject" and when I open that folder there is a program called "Active Qt Web Browser" and I would like to know why that folder exists in my computer.... By the way I have only installed the following programs: - Office -...
  3. Qtproject

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qtproject: hello, I found a folder in appdata-roaming called "qtproject" and when I open that folder there is a program called "Active Qt Web Browser" and I would like to know why that folder exists in my computer.... By the way I have only installed the following programs: - Office -...
  4. what is Qtproject in registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    what is Qtproject in registry?: I found it in my registry ran a malwarebytes scan, nothing, even ran a windows defender scan, nothing, I just wanted to know what is it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-qtproject-in-registry/b7c493bc-52f7-4e8e-bd5d-c5207068ecb6