Windows 10: QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black

Discus and support QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i'm using still QTTabBar 1040 with latest Win10 pro in dark mode. I'm trying to set a custom background color of the command bar (where the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cris4000, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Cris4000 Win User

QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black

Hi,

i'm using still QTTabBar 1040 with latest Win10 pro in dark mode.
    I'm trying to set a custom background color of the command bar (where the symbols are sitting) but it doesn't changed. Stays always black. Tried mostly everything in QTTabBar settings (appearance, compatibility, etc).

QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black [​IMG]

:)

Cris4000, Apr 14, 2020
  2. Others Win User

Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black

I have installed qttabbar with windows 10 (OS Build 18363.693). I'm using windows dark mode. Tabs have a white background though, and there doesn't seem to be anyway of changing it. I also have stexbar installed. The bar though has black writing on a black background. I believe both might be one cause.
    I have used the following settings: QTTabBar Options> Appearance> Toolbar> Toolbar background colour set to black. Explorer bar background etc unticked, they still show dark as I would expect with dark mode of windows.

I've included a screenshot of what it looks like.
    Any help is appreciated,
    Many thanks.

Others, Apr 14, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User

Hi, you may need to set the image used to render the tab:

dalchina, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

Try all the different Tab rendering settings, or, take a screeny of a prominent theme color and apply that as a skin.

Edwin, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

1. QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black - Similar Threads - QTTabBar 1040 command

2. task bar stay always on top

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task bar stay always on top: I Need the taskbar to always show even after F11full screen, tried many online suggestions nothing worksmany thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-stay-always-on-top/009ee721-f9f5-428e-8428-76af09d74af4
  3. task bar stay always on top

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task bar stay always on top: I Need the taskbar to always show even after F11full screen, tried many online suggestions nothing worksmany thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-stay-always-on-top/009ee721-f9f5-428e-8428-76af09d74af4
  4. task bar stay always on top

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. QTTabBar skins...

QTTabBar skins...: is there a skin that shows the tabs in the titlebar? i know stardock groupy and clover (which im 100% sure is spyware...) do this but is there a way to make qttabbar look like these? having tabs in the titlebar looks cleaner.. thanks. 180534
  6. QTTabBar: is this possible?

QTTabBar: is this possible?: I can't seem to figure out how to do this or if it can be done! But it seems logical and more practical to me if it's could be done. Can someone please tell me if it is possible to make QTTabBar place the Tab bar for the right view on the right side and not on the left? To...
  7. QTTabBar Updates

QTTabBar Updates: For anyone that uses QTTabBar, apparently Quizo is still alive and is working on a new version, according to his Twitter feed. It has been a while since any update. Glad to read it! https://twitter.com/QTTabBar 153736
  8. Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black

Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black: I have installed qttabbar with windows 10 (OS Build 18363.693). I'm using windows dark mode. Tabs have a white background though, and there doesn't seem to be anyway of changing it. I also have stexbar installed. The bar though has black writing on a black background. I...
  9. QTTabBar Updates

QTTabBar Updates: A few of us will be tremendously excited by this! The program (amongst many other things) - adds tabs to file explorer - adds ability to colour regions of file explorer (and so other features expressed via file explorer) - adds recent files list - adds click to see flyout...
  10. PC starts but screen always stays Black

in Windows 10 Support
    PC starts but screen always stays Black: I was trying to find out why my new PC always starts with a black screen for about 40 to 50 seconds before starting at the Welcome/sign-in screen. I was testing if the same thing would happen if I tried starting in safe mode. I went to "run/msconif/boot tab and checked start...