Windows 10: QTTabBar Updates

Discus and support QTTabBar Updates in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; A few of us will be tremendously excited by this! The program (amongst many other things) - adds tabs to file explorer - adds ability to colour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dalchina, Oct 16, 2018.

1. dalchina Win User

QTTabBar Updates

A few of us will be tremendously excited by this!

The program (amongst many other things)
    - adds tabs to file explorer
    - adds ability to colour regions of file explorer (and so other features expressed via file explorer)
    - adds recent files list
    - adds click to see flyout folder tree in file explorer
    - and much more...

*Arrow QTTabBar

:)

dalchina, Oct 16, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

QTTabBar v1038 seems incompatible - v1029 ok

Hi, tried to install the latest QTTabBar, having used v1029, but found there was no 'QTTabBar' toolbar shown under Options in Explorer. That's needed to display the tabs initially. Two other QTTabBar toolbars were listed.

Eventually I found in Internet Explorer, Internet Options, Addons, that a number of QTTabBar addons were listed as incompatible.

When I reverted to version 1029, all was well.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

dalchina, Oct 16, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond QTTabBar Updates :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Edwin Win User

QTTabBar Updates

QTTabBar v1038 seems incompatible - v1029 ok

I just found, if you create UWP App shortcuts and use them just once, they will show up in QTTabBar's Desktop Tool-Recent Items list...

QTTabBar Updates [​IMG]

Edwin, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

QTTabBar Updates

1. QTTabBar Updates - Similar Threads - QTTabBar Updates

2. qttabbar, how to disable the hotkey numpad . (dot, the delete key) to prevent loading media?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    qttabbar, how to disable the hotkey numpad . (dot, the delete key) to prevent loading media?: the software is great but I use numpad extremely often and in junction with listary which often I'd need to type . first for extension files search, or using that . to delete files Qttabbar loads media instead using that hotkey, if an image, audio or video file is selected...
  3. How to uninstal Qttabbar from laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to uninstal Qttabbar from laptop: Hi all,Few weeks back I installed an app called Qttabbar from http://qttabbar.wikidot.com/ This app allows selected folders to be shown as different tabs.I do not really need it, and when I tried to install it few times, I get the message below copied at the end of this...
  4. QTTabBar skins...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    QTTabBar skins...: is there a skin that shows the tabs in the titlebar? i know stardock groupy and clover (which im 100% sure is spyware...) do this but is there a way to make qttabbar look like these? having tabs in the titlebar looks cleaner.. thanks. 180534
  5. New Version of QTTabBar

New Version of QTTabBar: Quizo finally uploaded a new version of QTTabBar! QTTabBar - QuizoApps 162201
  6. QTTabBar: is this possible?

QTTabBar: is this possible?: I can't seem to figure out how to do this or if it can be done! But it seems logical and more practical to me if it's could be done. Can someone please tell me if it is possible to make QTTabBar place the Tab bar for the right view on the right side and not on the left? To...
  7. QTTabBar Text Cut Out in Settings Menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    QTTabBar Text Cut Out in Settings Menu: Running QtTabBar v1040 on Win10 Pro/1089. In the options dialog box, the the default font size of the words seems to be too large. Note that in the left-hand navigation panel, some of the longer words are cut off and the icons overlay the words. Note in the Tab options, the...
  8. QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black

QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black: Hi, i'm using still QTTabBar 1040 with latest Win10 pro in dark mode. I'm trying to set a custom background color of the command bar (where the symbols are sitting) but it doesn't changed. Stays always black. Tried mostly everything in QTTabBar settings (appearance,...
  9. QTTabBar Updates

QTTabBar Updates: For anyone that uses QTTabBar, apparently Quizo is still alive and is working on a new version, according to his Twitter feed. It has been a while since any update. Glad to read it! https://twitter.com/QTTabBar 153736
  10. Qttabbar (free) updated to 1039 - supports 1809 & dark mode

Qttabbar (free) updated to 1039 - supports 1809 & dark mode: A few of us will be tremendously excited by this! The program (amongst many other things) - adds tabs to file explorer - adds ability to colour regions of file explorer (and so other features expressed via file explorer) - adds recent files list - adds click to see flyout...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qttabbar windows 10

2. QTTabBar v1038 download

3. upgrade qttabbar