Windows 10: Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black

Discus and support Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have installed qttabbar with windows 10 (OS Build 18363.693). I'm using windows dark mode. Tabs have a white background though, and there doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Others, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Others Win User

Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black

I have installed qttabbar with windows 10 (OS Build 18363.693). I'm using windows dark mode. Tabs have a white background though, and there doesn't seem to be anyway of changing it. I also have stexbar installed. The bar though has black writing on a black background. I believe both might be one cause.
    I have used the following settings: QTTabBar Options> Appearance> Toolbar> Toolbar background colour set to black. Explorer bar background etc unticked, they still show dark as I would expect with dark mode of windows.

I've included a screenshot of what it looks like.
    Any help is appreciated,
    Many thanks.

:)

Others, Mar 9, 2020
  2. al92lt1 Win User

Ver 1809, dark mode in file explorer shoes black text on dark background. Can't read icin labels.

I have been using the Dark mode and find it easier on the eyes. I was looking forward to this update because Microsoft was expanding the dark mode to file explorer windows. On the 3 computers that I just updated, when viewing a file explorer window the
    icon labels are in black text and are almost impossible to read against the dark background. In all the articles that I've seen that are touting this new feature, the screen shots show the text and labels in white text which is easy to read against the dark
    background. How can I get the white text?

al92lt1, Mar 9, 2020
  3. THX1138 Win User
    Make Windows Explorer background dark grey or black

I set my Win 10 settings to dark mode but it only affects part of the interface and Windows explorer is still white. How do I make Windows Explorer dimmer? I know there are external utilities but is there no way built-in?

Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black [​IMG]

THX1138, Mar 9, 2020
  4. newbie Win User

White on black theme in windows 10 terminal

I just installed new windows 10 terminal. It is simply superb. I want to change the theme to black on white (currently it is white on black). Any configuration available for that? I got some configs for

1. Campbell
    2. Solarized Light
    3. Solarized Dark and etc

I want the simple putty (black on white) theme

newbie, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Qttabbar-white tabs in explorer dark mode-Command names black on black - Similar Threads - Qttabbar white tabs

2. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  3. Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Top bar of explorer is white and unreadable in dark mode: I'm running 22H2 Build 22621.2428.I noticed a few days ago, when I open a file explorer, the top part of the window is white and unreadable in dark mode. I don't know exactly why it happened, but only noticed it a few days ago when I opened a file explorer.When in light mode,...
  4. A white ribbon appearing in file explorer dark mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    A white ribbon appearing in file explorer dark mode: Does anyone know how to remove this white ribbon in File Explorer below the search bar. It appeared after I reset my Windows. It is very irritating to my eyes.Windows 10...
  5. White line in File Explorer Dark Mode

in Cortana
    White line in File Explorer Dark Mode: Hi, On my File Explorer, there's this strange white line as seen in the picture. Anybody got any suggestions how to fix it? Thanks.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-line-in-file-explorer-dark-mode/852a26aa-ab7b-447d-8117-a10b1773c5d8
  6. Using dark mode File Explorer flashes white first then opens in dark mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using dark mode File Explorer flashes white first then opens in dark mode: Is there anyway to fix this please? I did clean install Windows 10 and the flashes are much longer then before. Before it was very quick flash but now its much longer. submitted by /u/stonded [link] [comments]...
  7. QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black

QTTabBar 1040 command bar stays always black: Hi, i'm using still QTTabBar 1040 with latest Win10 pro in dark mode. I'm trying to set a custom background color of the command bar (where the symbols are sitting) but it doesn't changed. Stays always black. Tried mostly everything in QTTabBar settings (appearance,...
  8. White flashes in explorer with dark mode active

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White flashes in explorer with dark mode active: I have dark mode active and when I open explorer the window flashes white quickly and when I expand to full screen it does it again and the window looks glitchy for a split second like it's missing an animation. Has it always done this or is it something new as I have only...
  9. Black and white

Black and white: Only black & white on browers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-and-white/faa78e7e-525d-48c8-bdfe-25140399b508
  10. White to Black

in Windows 10 Customization
    White to Black: The "Type here to search" is white. How do I change it to black? I don't want to change Light or Dark in the Settings --> Colors. Thanks, Brandon https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-to-black/6db420c9-2030-4a32-a150-1d5a7a84aa90

Users found this page by searching for:

1. qttabbar windows 10 dark theme