Windows 10: Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet

Discus and support Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My network adapter captioned above is disabled. This morning there was no internet. When checking my router, connections and other internet related... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TheBigBuscemi, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet

My network adapter captioned above is disabled. This morning there was no internet. When checking my router, connections and other internet related apps, etc. I noticed that the Wi-Fi adapter was disabled. When I tried to enable it, it would turn on and off several times and then remain disabled. However, in checking my laptop, I'm up and running fine with no disruptions or problems. Therefore it tells me it's either the adapter driver or the desktop. I uninstalled the driver, reinstalled it but it only tells me that I have the latest driver installed. I even disabled the power/sleep option thinking it may be turning the adapter off to save power.
    that too did nothing. Any help from the experts?

:)

TheBigBuscemi, Sep 24, 2019

2. Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet

My network adapter captioned above is disabled. This morning there was no internet. When checking my router, connections and other internet related apps, etc. I noticed that the Wi-Fi adapter was disabled. When I tried to enable it, it would turn on and off several times and then remain disabled. However, in checking my laptop, I'm up and running fine with no disruptions or problems. Therefore it tells me it's either the adapter driver or the desktop. I uninstalled the driver, reinstalled it but it only tells me that I have the latest driver installed. I even disabled the power/sleep option thinking it may be turning the adapter off to save power.
    that too did nothing. Any help from the experts?

TheBigBuscemi, Sep 24, 2019
  3. Alienware MX18- Qualcomm Killer Wireless N1103 network adapter not working

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand, how frustrating it can be, when things don’t work as expected.

I'd be glad to help you.

Please answer the query, mentioned below:

• What is the make and model of the printer and computer?

I would suggest you to follow these methods, provided below and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Network troubleshooter:

Open the Network Adapter troubleshooter by swiping in from the right edge of the screen, tapping
    Search(or if you're using a mouse, pointing to the upper-right corner of the screen, moving the mouse pointer down, and then clicking
    Search), entering
    troubleshootingin the search box, and then tapping or clicking
    Troubleshooting. Tap or click
    Network and Internet, tap or click
    Network Adapter, and follow the instructions on your screen.

Try to follow these steps in the links, given in the Microsoft KB articles, mentioned below:

How do I fix network adapter problems?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/fix-network-adapter-problems#1TC=windows-8

Note: the above link applies to Windows 10.

Method 2:

If the issue still persists, update the Qualcomm Killer Wireless N1103 network adapter driver from the manufacturer’s website

Go to the manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Qualcomm Killer Wireless N1103 network adapter driver available for your computer model and then download and install them on the computer in compatibility mode.

Download the Windows 10/Windows 8 Qualcomm Killer Wireless N1103 network adapter driver from the Manufacturer’s website and install them in compatibility mode.

1. Right click on the driver setup file and select “Properties”.

2. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

3. Make a check mark next to Run this program in “Compatibility mode” and select previous version of Windows supported by the software, from the drop down list.

4. Then click on “Apply” and “Ok” option.

5. Then install the driver.

6. Then restart your computer and check how it works.

I suggest you refer to the link provided below for more information regarding your query.

Dell support.

Submit Form

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/a97bbbd1-9973-4d66-9a5b-291300006293

Hope this resolves the issue. If the issue still persists, you can write to us and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 24, 2019
  4. Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet

Realtek PCLe Fe family controller (Network adapter) not staying connected to internet

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Please try the following methods and check if that resolves the issue:

Method 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter and Network Adapter Troubleshooter

Step 1: Run the Internet Connections Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows 10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Internet Connections on the computer. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Internet Connections”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Step 2: Run the Network Adapter Troubleshooter

This troubleshooter is an automated Windows10 inbuilt tool which finds and fixes the common issues with the Network Adapter Settings on the computer. It also checks if the network adapter drivers are up to date or not. It may
    also provide you some clue about the hardware failures happening to the Network Adapter. Perform these steps to run this tool and check if that helps.

• Press “Windows Logo” + “W” keys from the keyboard.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
    • In the “Troubleshooting” window, click on “View All” on the left pane.
    • Click on “Network Adapter”.
    • Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.
    • Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Once after running the troubleshooters, check troubleshooting reports and let’s know the details. You may also try out the suggestions given by the troubleshooter and check if that helps.

You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the latest Network Card Drivers from the computer/network card manufacturer’s website and check the status of the issue.

Method 2: Uninstall and Reinstall the Network Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Network Adapter Drivers

• Press “Windows Logo” + “X” keys on the keyboard.
    • Click on “Device Manager” from that list.
    • Search for the Network Adapter from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then
      remove the corrupted drivers from the computer.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and the restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Update Driver Software from the Manufacturer’s website:

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Network Card manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the Network Card model and then install it by following the instructions
    given in the website.

You may also refer to the articles given below, try the suggestions given in them and check if that helps:

Wired and wireless network problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/...3&v2h=win7tab1&v3h=winvistatab1&v4h=winxptab1

(Applicable for windows 10 also.)

Please wait while the system check for the updates. If updates are found, click on Install updates.

Hope the information helps to fix the issue, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 24, 2019
Thema:

Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet

1. Qualcomm Aethros Network Adapter - Won't Stay Enabled - No Internet - Similar Threads - Qualcomm Aethros Network

2. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi, I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it. After about two months ago, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless...
  3. Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost internet after hibernation with network adapter Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless: Hi,I usually close the lid of my laptop at the end of the day to hibernate it.After about one month, sometimes when I start working I don't have internet, and I need to restart my laptop.The Adpater details are:Driver Provider: Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network...
  4. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  5. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter: How do I remove this piece of sh*t off of my PC? It is currently disabled, but I want rid of it all together!I have a Acer Aspire C24-963 purchased in 2021 all in one desktop PC, running Windows 10 Pro. Every time it tries to connect to wi-fi, I get a blue screen and the...
  6. Qualcomm Atheros qca9377 wireless network adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter

Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter: I have 3 Acer Aspire laptops of varying models and vintages; the oldest and newest have no problem connecting to my router. The Aspire E 15 Start uses the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x Wireless Network Adapter which I have uninstalled and reinstalled many times which resolves the...
  8. Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter: Please help me out, my laptop is an Asus with Windows 10. I know that the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Network Adapter needs a driver update version 12.0.0.927 and my laptop is not able to recognize that there is a need for an update because after I click on Check Update the...
  9. Qualcomm network adapter error 12

Qualcomm network adapter error 12: Recently, i was using my desktop, and at one point or another I got a bsod, I believe it was system exception, but now my network adapter is both giving me error code 12 not enough available resources for this device and making me do a restart loop saying I have to restart to...
  10. Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4A Wireless Network Adapter: My network adapter does not show up and I need to restart PC at least 10 times before it shows up so that I can connect to wireless network. How can I solve this problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my qualcomm atheros ar956x wireless network adapter wont stay installed